Chapter Fifty Nine

After they dropped me at the hotel I just went, checked in my room, and decided to sleep. When I finally woke up it was getting late and groaned as I promised my Dad that I'll be at the party for Mercedes.

I went to grab my phone and saw texts from Jacque saying that the event will be tomorrow after the free practice. I let out a sigh of relief as I got ready to go and grab something to eat.

I was about to go out when my phone rang and saw it, Charles. I smiled as I answered it.

"Bud we are going out. Want to come?" He asked me and I can hear my brother laughing in the background.

"Sure, I'll meet you in the lobby," I said as I opened my door but I gasped when I saw them standing in front of me. "What are you all doing here?"

"Because we won't accept a no," Pierre said as he laughed with my brother.

"She had never said no to Charles though." Marck chuckled as he pulled me out of the room and Charles and Pierre followed behind.

I turned and saw Charles closing the door of my hotel room as he smiled at me when he saw me.

As we went to the lobby the car is already waiting there and  I went with my brother and Pierre went with Charles on his Ferrari.

"Arthur showed me the pictures," he said suddenly with made me look at him with his eyes wide. He chuckled and continued, "And I realized you were always right because you followed your gut, Anne. I'm sorry for pushing you to be with Mick just for the baby when I saw how happy you are with Charles."

He sighed as he glanced at me and smiled before looking back at the road.

"All I want is the best for you and your baby and Charles being there even if it's not his is probably the clearest reason that he is the one for you, he always is the one for you." He sighed. I reached for his arm and squeezed it lightly.

"Thank you, Marck." I smiled as I looked back and saw Pierre and Charles trailing behind my Dad's Cadillac. "Thank you for always taking care of me." I smiled at my brother as I looked back at him driving with ease in the Southbeach traffic.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you got married as soon as possible." I gasped as he said that.

"Marck!" I called out and we both laughed. As we got to the restaurant and went to one of the secured and private booths, we are still laughing. Not because I don't want to but because my brother knows that he must tie the knot first before me.

As we waited for Charles and Pierre to come Marck and I continued to talk. No, more like I persuade him to get married before me.

"If I'll get married, I want it to be as intimate as Mom and Dad's wedding," I said as I leaned on the couch.

"They didn't get married until I was seven and you were four, they said they eloped to Napoli and got blessed by a priest there way before Jacque was born." He said and I got confused. I didn't know they eloped all I remembered was the wedding in the Chapel of Mercy.

"I didn't know that all I remembered was the wedding in Monaco, where the Leclercs are there too." Just as I said that Charles and Pierre walked in casually talking in French. But as soon as they heard Charles' last name they looked at me with confusion.

"Oh, we are just remembering how Charles and Anne embarrassed themselves when they called the floor of the church checkered flag," Marck said which made Charles immediately laugh.

"Oh, I remembered that." Charles began to laugh as I sunk to my seat with embarrassment. "She ran and cheered on the altar before the wedding started because she thought it was the finish line."