Chapter Fifty Seven

As we drove back to my house I saw Marck's car going out as we waited there inside his car near his Mamé's house.

"They're going now?" Charles asked as he saw the car backing out of the driveway.

"Charles it's already afternoon," I started and he just looked at me in pure shock. "It's already 2 pm."

"You're kidding. We spent all morning in the yacht?" He asked again as we waited for Marck's car to finally go. I nodded my head and he just grinned. "Time flies so fast when you don't even care about anyone else, just that special someone." He looked at me and my cheeks instantly heated up as soon as he said that.

"Stop." I squirmed with joy as I tried to cover my red cheeks but he held my hand tight as he kissed it grinning like a kid.

"Oh come on." He chuckled as he pulled my other hand that was covering my face. I laughed as he took both of my hand and pushed it down on my lap. "I just love how your brown eyes shine every time you smile." That even made my cheeks blush.

"Charles," I mumbled as I bit my lip trying to suppress this extreme joy that I feel right now.

"I love how you smile every time you saw me and that instantly makes my day better. I love how you supported me throughout my life, no matter where you are." He said as I can feel my heart beating fast inside of me, even though I'm sitting here I can feel my knees weakening.

"I love how you do that little dance when eating pasta, even if I cooked them terribly." He stated and smiled.

"In my defense, that pasta you made was good." I defended and he just looked at me before he chuckled and shook his head.

"It was a bit undercooked Bud." He said and I just smiled. I know it was but for me it's still good.

"Fine. But it's still good." I said as he laughed but it was cut short when we heard someone knocking on the window and I saw it is Marck. Charles looked at me asking me if it was okay, I just nodded and he pushed down the button for the window to go down.

"You missed your appointment," Marck said and it dawned on me. I was supposed to have my first trimester appointment but I'm already 11 weeks pregnant. "Collette was bummed, but Dad said that you'll just have a check-up when you both get to the US."

"I could take her now." Charles offered but Marck just chuckled.

"That's impossible Charles. Collette booked that two weeks ago." Marck said as I saw the window on Marck's car rolled down and I saw Jacque looking at us.

"You better go," I said as seriously as I can because I don't want to see Jacque anymore.

"Anne," Charles said as I sighed. "He is still your brother."

"I know but I'm just angry for what he did." I looked at Charles and saw him nod.

"No matter what he is still your brother. It'll take time to heal but at the end of the day he is your brother." Charles smiled as he took my hand.

"Okay, we better go. I'll see you in Miami?" Marck said as he sensed that I'll argue with them if they will not go yet. So he stood up straight and chuckled.

"If I'll swing by. I have to be in Cleveland for some Harman events." I told him and he nodded his head before crouching down again as he looked at Charles.

"You better take care of my sister after all of this is through." He threatened and I saw Charles' eyes wide. This is the first time I saw them both as serious as they are right now. "I know you are always taking care of her, but now please take care of her heart."