Chapter Thirty-One

Its been almost two weeks since I've first arrived in Monaco and I've adjusted pretty well. I know it'll be fun living here.  I dont want to leave again. Since the house is 20 minutes away from Monte Carlo there's peace in here, but still it overlooks the whole Monaco and that's why i love it here.

We only stayed in Deauville for two days because they are called by their respective teams and I have no choice but to go home back to Monaco since Charles needs to go back there and he'll drive to Italy.

After that i never left my house except three days ago when I fetched Gina from Nice . If its not Valentine's day tomorrow i wouldn't even leave Monaco, but i have to since Gina is going to London to my brother and im going to Switzerland.

Jacque thought that I'll be the one who's going to London and Mick thought that Gina will be the one who'll be in Switzerland. I even begged my brother to be early because the last time he tried to get me in the airport it was a bust. I ended up being driven by Mick to my brother's to Brackley.

"Promise me you'll take a video of my brother's reaction when you land." I said before hugging Gina.

"I will." Gina whispered as she hugged me back. "Take care, okay?" I smiled as took a step back and waved goodbye to her.

Gina and I became friends when i went to Switzerland regularly like i would stay there two days three days in two weeks if im free or just three days in a month, we would ride on their horses and even race on it on their land.

She was at first very timid, but i finally broke that and made her my friend when we l were in Austria. But after Mick and i broke up, she would occasionally messaged me but i never have the strength to message her back.

But now that Mick and I are back together, and Jacque and her are together, it feels surreal because it feels like i finally have a sister since almost all of the people in my life are male and it is refreshing to finally have someone who you can share girly gossips once in awhile.

I waited on the lounge for an hour for my flight. I fiddled with my phone and scrolled through my messages and saw Charles sending me a picture of Fiorano and their upcoming launch. He was still bummed that i cant come.

I sighed as I saw a picture of him and Carlos. Its been a month since I've known him, been closed with him but eventually it all burned down after two weeks.

Carlos and i have a lot in common, maybe too much in common that that made us not meant to be. I really felt a connection with him, like somehow i can see a future but unfortunately it didnt last long.

Maybe its for the best, its a sign that we are not meant for each other even if we have a lot in common. I just took a deep breath as I locked my phone as the boarding gates opened.

Sometimes we do things impulsively because we thought that its the right thing to do, but when you think it all through theres some pros and cons. I liked Carlos a lot but what i feel about Mick now is like being in love with him the first time.

I love Mick i really do. He's the best thing that ever happened to me and im grateful for that i let him back in my life. He showed me that even though I'm a strong headed and absolutely stubborn girl, someone can still love me. 

As i settle down on my seat, a flight attendant offered champagne and i gladly said yes. I really need it to drown this miniscule thoughts of Carlos in my mind where I should think about my boyfriend Mick.

I sipped on my champagne as i looked out of the window and smiled as i saw the twinkling lights thousand of miles below. Its calming and i love it.

I still remember that day on ADAC Formula 4 where i was racing for Prema. I was only a guest driver there for the first few races because I'm driving for Formula 3 that same year too.