Chapter Eleven

The next morning, i was the first to wake up. I just let them sleep in since they seldom have this kind of time. I fixed us some breakfast, pancakes and berries.

"Good morning." Carlos greeted me as he entered the kitchen. "Do you want some coffee too?" he asked me as he went to my coffee machine and turned it on.

"Sure." As I poured the batter of the pancake in the hot griddle, making six round pancakes. I put some blueberries on it, smiling as I missed doing this with my Mum. She would always put blueberries on mine, chocolates for Marck and bananas for Jacque.

I glanced at Carlos and I saw he is looking at me while leaning against the counter. I can feel my cheeks heat up because I don't want people to look at me while I'm doing something. He smiled as he caught me eyeing him.

"What do you want? Chocolates or blueberries?" I asked him as he went beside me smiling

"You." He casually said as he smiled. My face heated up even more as he tucked the loose hair behind my ear. I took a step back just to breathe. "I mean like yours."

"You're called smooth operator for a reason." I awkwardly laugh as went back to the griddle to flip the pancakes. He handed me my coffee while he is sipping his, I took it and thanked him as he went behind me. My body stiffened as I felt him barely touching me.

"Si supieras, mi niña bonita." He quietly said as he smiled and took the scraper that I'm using to flip the pancakes from my hand. Him, speaking in Spanish and especially his accent made my heart melt, even if I don't know a word he said. I just admired him, flipping the pancakes that I made, smiling as he found cooking amusing. His concentration on simple things made me smile even more.

As I opened the fridge I only saw sausages so I took it out and fried it on the air fryer. He looked at me, a smile plastered on his face as I jokingly rolled my eyes at him.

"I'll take care of this, go and wake Charles up." He said as I looked at him if he is serious, he raised his eyebrow and tilted his head like saying "go-on, get moving." I laughed as he whisked me away from the kitchen.

I can't help but smile as I went out of the kitchen I just smiled as i knocked on Charles door.

"Its open." He called put from the room and i opened it. Seeing him facetime someone. "Its Arthur."

"My baby?" I asked as he nodded. His brother Arthur is like my baby brother. He's the youngest of the three Leclerc brothers which made me happy because i feel like i have a younger brother too.

I immediately joined the Charles on the bed and the call with his sibling and was shocked to see a grown up.

Since im the youngest in my family sometimes i was just left out so when Charles' family stayed with his grandma most of their childhood i was always there since we're only on the same neighborhood. Arthur became my baby brother, too.

"My baby grew up." I pouted as slapped Charles arm. Good thing he's all dressed up.

"Anne?" He said as his eyes widened as i nodded. "I dont remember that well but i saw pictures of you at Charles' apartment."

I laughed as he scratched his head trying to remember me.

"Don't stress yourself out Arthur. You were just 5 when we left Monaco." I smiled as I remembered how chaotic we all were, Jacque was always with Lorenzo and Jules, Marck was always with Charles, and me? Im stuck with the baby, Arthur.

"You don't remember her Arthur? When they left she gave you that teddy bear you still have in your closet." Charles explained and his brother's eyes lit up.