Chapter Nine

As i settled on our apartment that was kept neatly by a housekeeper every week, it feels like home again.

I felt my phone vibrate and i saw Charles calling me. I quickly answered it.

"Give me your location." He immediately said on the other line.

"Why?" I asked as he requested for a video call and i accepted it.

"Because we are in London!" He said as he flipped the camera and he is indeed in Heathrow airport.

"As soon as I told him that we met, he chartered a flight here." My eyes widened as George suddenly appeared on the video.

Charles just laughed as Carlos waved at the back.

"You didn't." I said in disbelief.

"But we did. So please, just give us your address because we didn't book any hotels and i know your place is huge." Charles said as i rolled my eyes and sent them my address. "Thank you. See you in a few."

"Tell George to buy some groceries on the way. Help him please, I'll pay you back later." I said as the line hangs up.

I called the management to inform them about the additional people here. They added some security because of whom will stay here.

As I've waited for them i took a bath and unpacked my things on my room. There was a ring on the phone and i answered it.

"Miss Harman, you guests are here." The management informed me and i quickly went down to greet them.  As soon as i went to the front desk they assisted me to the parking lot and saw three cars beside my two.

"Anne!" Charles called out as he saw me. He immediately hugged me. We pulled away and i saw Carlos with a duffle bag and Alex, George and a curly haired guy with bags of groceries.

"I'll just get something from my car, I'll meet you there at the lobby." I said as i went to my car and grabbed the box that Jacque gave me. When i turned around i saw the new guy, Carlos, George and Alex' mouth open wide. With the exception, Charles grinning wide.

"What?"

"Miss have a Chiron." Charles grinned as he looked so proud.

"Oh come on. Lets go."

As soon as we settled down on the flat, they literally roamed around the place. Good thing this flat have three bedrooms, its actually, Jacque's, Marck's and mine.

Of course Charles picked Jacque's because the accent wall is red and Marck's had blue.

"We could just have a house party if you want? Invite your girlfriends so that i will not be the only girl around here." I said as they helped me put the groceries on the fridge and pantry.

"What about your boyfriend?" George said casually causing us all to stop what we're doing. I glared at George and he just laughed. "God this girl cant take a joke."

"He's not my boyfriend Russell." I rolled my eyes as i stepped out of the kitchen. "You fix this all and I'll just go buy some drinks, what do you want? Alcoholic or non? And please go get your girlfriends if the front desk calls, the other key card is there on the table."

They all simultaneously answered alcohol as i laughed. I saw Carlos went out of Marck's room and i smiled.

"Wanna come with me run to the grocery to buy some drinks?" I offered and he smiled and said sure.

"Why did you even said yes to Charles about going here all of the sudden?" I asked laughing as i started the car and drove out of the parking lot.

"I dont even know. A spur of the moment i guess." Carlos said as he tightened his seat belt as i sped out.