Chapter Fifty Two

Charles and I sat there in front of Arthur and Pierre, who are still in shock of what they've seen. What bothers me the most is how Pierre is glaring at us.

"I can't believe this." Pierre said as he shook his head. "Out of all the people Anne, its you." He said before turning his back away from us as he closed the door behind him.

"P!" I called out his name as i stood up. I looked at Charles and sighed. "I have to talk to him, its Marck." Charles nodded as he lets go of my hand. I rushed to the door and ran after Pierre. I called his name again when i saw him walking to the elevator.

"P! Please just talk to me. Don't make me run on this state." I groaned as he looked back to me and stopped on his tracks making me let out a sigh of relief. He stared at me as i stopped in front of him.

"Ive seen everything Anne, you don't need to explain." Pierre sighed as he waited for the elevator. "Its just that I didn't expect you to do that. Out of all the people i know you're the one who i thought who will never cheat." He chuckled as he looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Can we talk, maybe not here. Maybe i just need someone other than Charles or Mick to talk to." I said as i felt a pang in my chest.

"Let's drive around town then." He said just as the elevator dinged and opened. He tilted his head as motioning for me to get in, and I did.

We were walking side by side at the garage to their car, completely silent as i dont know what to say or where to start. As i sat on the front seat and him on the driver's i took a deep breath as he started the car.

Then suddenly i burst out in tears, every pent up emotions just flowed theough my eyes as i sobbed in the passenger's seat of their rented car. Pierre just silently drove as he let me cry and sob everything, letting it all out.

"I know it's wrong. I know. But i love Charles, I don't know when it started but i know deep in my bones that i loved him ever since." I sobbed as i felt my chest tightened. "Maybe i was just a coward and i pushed that feeling away since i don't want to lose him."

"Since we were kids, you two are inseparable." Pierre chuckled as it brought a faint smile to my face.

"We were." I smiled through the tears. "When i came back after years of being away from all of this, it all came back when i saw him in the hotel in Maranello, finally seeing him in red in person. It was our dream to race in Ferrari." I explained as Pierre just drove silently theough the traffic. "I was a coward again and I pushed it all away again and flirted with Carlos, thinking that I'll be finally happy."

I felt guilty that i even used Carlos as a rebound to push my feelings for Charles.

"When I came to the UK, all I can think of is Charles, then i fucking saw Mick. It all rushed to me that before, because of Mick i kept that feelings for Charles behind my mind." I explained as i kept on sobbing in the passenger seat like Pierre is the reason why im even crying.

"Then when Mick and I got together, everything was fine, everything was amazing like it was when we were young, then i found out about that Lou, like that bright green Aurora that i saw that night when i said yes, faded into grey. And Charles was there to pick up the pieces of my heart that Mick broke." I broke down as i caught my head with my hands.

"Charles was there, he mended that heart by just being there. Then we kissed, i was shocked so i took a step back and thought about it. I was ready, ready to tell him everything. That i love him P." I bit my lip as hard as i could as my lips tremble as my heart slowly breaking apart as i let this all out.

"I was ready to say how i feel in Australia, then i found out about this baby. When he walked out when we the doctor said about it, i know its the end. That we can never take back the time that we wasted by pushing our feelings away for each other." I looked out of the window and thats the only time i realized that he parked on the boulevard near the sea.