Chapter Twenty-Two

I groaned as i felt my body sore with every move that i make. I felt Mick move beside me as he buried his head on my neck, i can feel his warm breath on my neck and bare chest.

We didnt sleep last night after we came back from the watching the lights. I groaned as i trued to feel with my hand if my phone is on the bedside table without waking up Mick cuddled beside me.

I let out a sigh of relief when i felt it and opened it, i saw that its already 12pm and immediately my stomach growled in hunger. The last meal i ever had was when we bought some food on the observatory last night. And after what we did last night, obviously its all been digested.

As i scrolled through my notifications i saw multiple texts and missed calls from Charles, my brother Marck and surprisingly Pierre.

I opened the text from Pierre and its just a link where to sign up for the VIP passes in Bahrain, and a see you soon. 

I opened Marck's and saw its just a detailed instructions on what to do with the link.

As per Charles' texts and missed calls, its the usual good mornings and how are yous and whats ups. I just smiled and placed my phone back on the bedside table, I'll just text him back later.

I looked at how Mick is peaceful on my chest as i try to forget about the grumbling sounds from my stomach, and it was replaced by butterflies just by looking at him. I ran my fingers through his hair and i saw a glimpse of smile on his lips which made my heart flutter even more.

I felt Mick move and groaned as he pulled his body up, pinning me under him. He smiled and pushed his against me as he quickly kissed me, he groaned as he pulled away.

"We need to grab some food before going." He groaned as he sat up next to me his bare chest making me think of wild thoughts again. "What do you want baby?" Him calling me baby again is such a turn on.

"You." I muttered and my eyes widened as i realized that i really said it out loud. He grinned as he pinned me against the bed again.

"As much as i want you too right now, you must eat, because i can hear the noises from your tummy " he said as he pulled me in for a kiss. "Come on, we'll have to walk to the main building."

I just pouted and sat up next to him, covering my bare body with the blanket. He smirked as he scooted closer to me and kissed my shoulder. He stood up and went to the window and opened the blinds slightly. I winced as the blinding lights beamed from the window. It was so nice outside, the trees are full of white fluff that made me smile.

I tried to stand up but i can feel my legs sore, i groaned as i fell back on the bed, Mick smiled as he scooped me up the bed, I gasped when the sheets fell on the floor leaving me naked on his arms. He was laughing when he carried me to the shower.

"I've seen every inch of you, you dont need to be embarrassed with it." He said as he put me down gently. Holding me up as we both showered together, stealing kisses and a quick one. I can still feel my cheeks heating up after the shower as im dressing up.

After we got had some food we went back to the cabin and fixed our things immediately. We spent the whole day travelling back to Switzerland where my brother took us back to Mick's house.

We both told,my brother, that we're back together which made him cheer. And we didn't even tell Gina and Corinna because they already anticipated it. Which made Mick stunned that they knew that we've been broken up before, because he didn't know that they knew.

There was no time to spare because we still have a flight to catch back to UK and Mick is coming with us.

It was already midnight when we arrived at London and we are pretty beat up so Jacque decided to stay at the apartment. Good thing, that the housekeeper cleaned everything up when I abruptly left.