Chapter Thirty-Four

I groaned in pain as tried to stand up from the bed. I sighed and rolled over followed by a thud and I groaned in pain. I helped myself up as leaning against the bed as i slowly pulled myself up.

I let out a sigh as i finally sat on the bed, still having massive headaches. I looked down my clothes and saw that im still in Charles' sweater and pants.

Mick! Oh God oh God.

I stumbled as i hurried to the living area of my suite and looked if Mick is there. God what did i do last night? I know nothing happened between us because i know Charles he'll never do that to me or to anyone.

Fuck. Fuck. Pierre, i need to call Pierre.

I ran to the table where i last placed my phone before going out for a swim and saw a note on it.

Im at the gym. Mick x

There i suddenly felt all the headache that im suffering with suddenly faded like a bubble popped. Oh god, i really though he changed rooms.

I let out a sigh of relief as i plopped down the couch, relieved that he's still here. I was on the verge of crying thinking that he packed his bags and left because one, he doesn't like Charles close to me. And two, he probably knows that im with Charles because this shirt says Ferrari on it, who else would wear it?

I just sat there and trying to get my normal breathing back, looking at the peaceful waters of the beach before going to the bathroom and wash, i set aside Charles' clothes with mine so that i can request for a laundry services, i have too, because I'll stay here for almost three weeks.

"Anne?" I let out a sigh of relief as i heard him calling my name. "Anne?"

"Shower." I called out.

I went out as soon as i got ready, and saw him on the couch of the living area, tired and sweaty.

"You can shower now." I mumbled as he looked at me emotionless as he stood up from the couch and passed by me without even looking at me.

I bit my lip trying to hold back the tears that started brimming on my eyes. I don't want to cry, this is why i don't want him to be mad at me, it hurts me so damn bad.

It feels like an eternity waiting for him to finish taking a bath. I feel like his anger is eating me as i paced back and forth on the living area, wishing that the time could tick a bit faster. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest as i heard the shower stop.

I know that he's mad at me for going back here drunk and especially in Charles's clothes with Pierre helping me up. I can feel my hand sweat from anxiousness that i feel right now. As soon as he went out the bedroom, he just looked at me without even a single emotion.

"Do you want room service?" I tried to break the ice but he just scoffed and smirked. "Im sorry."

"After all the outburst you did on the pool to Esteban? You should say that to him." He smirked again as i looked at him shocked and in disbelief.

"Why would i say sorry to him?" I said in utter disbelief. Why would i say sorry to a player?

"Because you raised your voice at him. You scared the crap out of that girl he's with." He raised his voice at me as he pointed out of the door.

"Oh so now, its wrong to defend my friend's back?" I scoffed as i sat down, the sadness turned to anger as he glared at me.

"What are you even talking about?" He asked still hos voiced raised as he looked at me with confusion.

"You dont remember?" I scoffed as i took a step towards him. "I told you when we were flying from Majorca to Spain about that."

"About what?!"