Chapter Fifty Four

As we boarded the plane, I can't help but to feel giddy and happy that Charles will fly with us back to Nice. As soon as i see him sitting down next to me, my smiled widened, suddenly oblivious about the people around us.

"Someone's happy." Someone said and as i looked up i saw Arthur sitting down on the chair in front of us. I shoot him a glare making him shut up, but the grin from his face wouldn't fade.

As Arthur sat down, my brothers entered the plain laughing. I smiled as it's rarely like that nowadays, they're all busy and having their own lives. Sometimes i would think that i was left out but then i realzed that I too, have my own life. What I'm really thankful is that no matter how far we are apart we still bond like we're close to each other physically.

"By the way, once we've landed in Nice, Marck and I will go somewhere first, and you four." Jacque pointed at Pierre, Arthur, Charles and I "if you want to you can go home or you can go to Anne's. Collette is there. Oh and by the way Charles, can you bring Anne there?"

Charles looked up to my brother and nodded his head, while secretly reaching for my hand between us. I looked at him and he smiled when he found my hand, i smiled too as he intertwined his fingers with mine under the table.

I looked up and clearly saw Jacque noticing it but he just smiled and shook his head as he went to sit down infront or Marck on the other row.

I pulled put my laptop with my free hand from my bag and scrolled through my emails before we took off. There and then i saw an email from Marissa, which made my nerves tensed. Its the first email i got after months.

"What happened?" Charles asked as my eyes widened. Maybe he felt my hand tightened on his as i opened the email. "Still work emails?"  I just nodded as i opened it. Its a copy of my flight details for US which made me gasp, causing Charles, Pierre and Arthur to look at me with confusion.

"Seems like I'm coming to the US after all." I announce which made them smile. "But i still have to go to Cleveland before Miami." I looked at Charles as he smiled widely at me while holding my hand tight that are still hidden from the view of the people in front of us.

As i scrolled through all my emails and deleted some that are not really important I yawned uncontrollably which made Charles chuckle.

"You should should really have some sleep, we woke up pretty early today." Charles whispered as another yawn went out of my mouth. "Ill go get a blanket for you." I felt his hand tightened on my hand before he lets go and went to the crew who are on duty to assist us.

When he went back to me he's holding a roll of blanket and as soon as he sat down he covered it on my body which made me sleepier because of the sudden warmth.

I felt this giddy happiness from what he did, like a school girl finally being noticed by her crush the first time. He leaned at me and nods his head to make me lean against him to sleep on his shoulders.

"I heard your piece on spotify. Its full of emotions." I said as I leaned on his shoulders. He looked down at me as i looked up to him, he smiled cheekily as he grabbed his phone and EarPods from his pocket and gave me one of it as he puts on the other one. "Very excited aren't we?"

"Of course. I did that before i went to Australia," he said as i faintly smiled as I remembered that, those were the time we kissed and the emotions are overwhelming us. To me that time i really didn't know what to do, its all happening so fastbut that kiss made me fell in love again after all those years of pushing it away. "You obviously know what happened."

"So your telling me that music was made because of me?" I whispered as he looked at me straight in my eyes and just smiled, confirming it that it was indeed because of me.