Chapter Twenty-Eight

"Francesca, can you hand me the first aid kit?" Charles called out to Francesca as we went inside the house.

"Charles, stop fussing about it." I said as i limped behind him, with a laughing Pierre trailing behind us. "Charles please." I pleaded as we sat down on the couch. "Let them sleep."

"Fine, just wash it." He demanded as i looked at him, flabbergasted with the sense of authority he's showing.

"I will, later. Just go home Charles. You need to rest, its late." I reasoned out as i sat down the couch.

"No i will not unless you clean it out." He said as he stood up in front of me. "Now go." Just as he helped me up his phone rang and he sighed.

"I'll help Anne, just go and answer it." Pierre offered and Charles just sighed and went outside to the balcony and answered it. "Come on."

"Thank you." I groaned in pain as held onto Pierre's arm as i guided him to the bathroom.

"You really made Charles worry." Pierre said as he stood there leaning on the doorframe as i washed my feet with clean water. Hissing in pain as i washed it with the soap. "He even left without saying goodbye to our friends as he dragged me out of the club."

"Im really sorry Pierre, I was just clearing up my mind." I explained as i dried my feet with the towel. Pierre just smiled as he shook his head, looking out the balcony where Charles is on his phone talking.

"Anne, if you don't mind me asking. Why out of all the people you know, why Mick?" Pierre asked as he looked at me with his very intimidating eyes. I gulped as i felt cornered. "Im really sorry, its okay if you wont answer."

"No, its okay." I smiled as sat there on a closed toilet bowl, in utter shock. "Mick is a great guy, he's gentle, he's kind, he's always there when i need him, Pierre. He makes me feel special, in ways that i never knew anyone could make me feel. He remembered everything that i told him that i want, he never fails to surprise me and he showed me love that no one else did."

I can feel my chest getting lighten as i muttered all that, it is true, who wouldn't fall in love with him.

"The only thing is that he doesn't like Monaco, i feel like he doesn't want me to be here." I announced which made Pierre confused.

"But Monaco is your home." He said as he slowly sat on the floor between the doorframe of the bathroom. "I heard from Charles that you're planning to stay here until the rest of the year."

I chuckled as I know Charles is very happy with that. He's been bugging me for years to come back to Monaco.

"I know, but Mick is not too happy with that, while Jacque wants me to stay in London, Marck asking if i can visit France for a few weeks." I said as i stood up from the toilet bowl, which made Pierre stand up from the floor too. "Sometimes i just want to move to Antarctica and be done with all of this."

We both laughed as we walked back to the couch. I looked at the clock, its pretty late its already 1am.

"You should better head home, its pretty late. Your girlfriends maybe looking for the both you." I said as Pierre laughed.

"Oh if only i have one. Charles is probably talking to his now." He said as he looked out again and we both chuckled as I saw my best friend talking on the phone stressed. "I prefer it if its you." He mumbled and i just chuckled.

"Charles and I can never be together Pierre, he has a type. Beautiful, the shy, and good ones." I said as i looked at Pierre who is still looking at our friend.

"Exactly like you." Pierre said as he glanced at me before looking back at pur friend. I laughed as i slumped down the chair, pulling my knees to my chest as I looked at the cuts on my feet. Its pretty bad, but its just small cuts so i know it'll get better