Chapter Fourteen

"I like her. I really do."

"If I'll find out that you're playing with her feelings, or if you ever hurt her, i don't care if you're my teammate, God knows what I'll do to you."

"You can say whatever you want Charles, but I like her, i really do. I'm not planning on hurting her."

I groaned as i heard some loud whispering just outside my door. Maybe I've forgotten to close it again. I looked at the bedside clock and its only 3AM.

"Please, let me sleep." I groaned again as the whispering stopped. My body is so sore that i just went back to sleep.

As i woke up hours later, with Charles on the edge of my bed waking me up. Shaking my shoulders as he laughed. His dimples showing as he shook me violently.

"Wake up sleepyhead. We'll go now." My eyes widened when i heard him speak. I immediately sat up and looked at him, as i can feel my head getting heavy. "No, i changed my mind. Go back to sleep you need that, we'll just hire a car."

And I did and went back to sleep. I dont know why, maybe i was so tired these past few days that i finally let myself slept in even though Charles and Carlos will be back in Italy. I cant even drive them since I only have a two seater cars.

I woke up for the third time with my phone ringing beside me. My eyes widened when i saw its my brother Jacque and i answered it immediately.

"Pack your bags now. Susie already booked a flight this evening to Switzerland." He said as there's ba sound of a door being locked. "I'm coming down to London now."

"What? Why Switzerland?" I groaned as i sat up from the bed.

"Wow, as if you didn't go there for him. Im a engineer, i still need to look into his car engine." He sarcastically said as he laughed. "And get your ass off of the bed. Im coming."

"Okay, drive safe." I groaned as i turned around to face the ceiling. Why does it have to be right now?

I sighed as I sat up from my bed. I never even got to say goodbye properly to Charles and Carlos and now im running after time with this flight.

And after an hour or so Jacque arrived, good thing I already packed my things ahead of time and as he drove to the airport he made fun of me because i was so tired.

"Nothing happened, okay? They're all my friends." I sighed as i slumped back down the passenger seat.

"Good thing Charles called me a lot when they were here or else I would've though differently. You never even called once when they were here. Marck was even concerned you never called." Jacque said as he parked on the airport parking lot.

I smiled as Charles knows me too well that I don't even need to call my brother because he does the honor to talk to them. Charles really have a way with my brothers that they would say yes to him if it involves me.

Maybe its the fact that they are all guys and we all grew up together that they trust each other that much.

"Charles is more like your own brother than me being your sister, ever since we we're young. You know me. I would never even call first." I glared at him as he kept on laughing.

They knew that, I don't call anyone unless they call me. Sometimes i even forgot that i have a phone with me. I would rather enjoy things through my eyes than be on my phone all the time.

"Fair point." He just said as we went out of the car with our luggage in tow.

"Why do i even have to go there. Its your job not mine." I scoffed as we went to the check in and got our luggages checked in.