Chapter Twenty-Four

"Anne," Jacque greeted me as soon as we arrived on the facility of Mercedes in Brackley. "Mick." He said as soon as Mick went behind me.

I still feel sore from last night that i dont want to move that much so i just sat there on the corner of the room where the car is, that Mick will be fitted to.

As the other engineers went to Mick to take care of his needs, Jacque sat down next to me and we talked about my move that will be in two days. He already contacted a car moving service for the two cars and i have to be there first to prepare some papers.

"Oh and Dad said that the negotiations for Mille-Harman Monaco will be finalized this quarter, maybe they'll have an office by the end of the year." He said smiling.

There it dawned on me, that I'll be living in Monaco. I smiled as genuinely felt happy about this.

"Baby." Mick called out and i immediately said yeah, which made everyone turn towards me. "Can you answer my phone real quick?" My cheeks went instantly red as i saw every eyes on me including George that had just arrived when i was talking with Jacque.

"Oh... Okay." I stood up from the chair, some eyeing me up as i walked and went to his things and saw it's Gina. "Hey Gina."

"Anne! Thank you i was hoping you'll be the one to answer." Gina beamed up and i laughed.

"He's having a seat fit at the moment. Why? Is there something wrong G?" I asked as i excused myself to the team and my brother and got. Good distance from them.

"No, it's just your brother. He is so focused with work that he forgets to text me, and he didn't even plan anything on Valentine's." She laughs as i did too.

"I didn't even know that you two were dating, i only found out when i went to Switzerland." I stated on the phone and she laughed.

"Wow, as if you and Mick told us before, I only found out that you two were dating when you i you came here the third time and we finally got to talk when we were riding the horses." She defended and thats the time that i really laughed out loud.

"Fair enough." I said in defeat. The first time i ever saw her she instantly became my friend since i know how to ride horses because Dad loves them and we have horses in my Dad's property in Cleveland and Connecticut.

"So what about we'll be the ones to arrange a date for the four of us." She offered and i smiled.

"What a great idea. Mick also kind of forget about Valentine's." I said as we both laughed. "I'll send you my number here and we'll talk about that. If you can go to Monaco, we can have our girl time before Valentines."

"That would be great. I heard from Jacque that you're moving there and that made Mick want to move there too." My eyes widened as Gina said that.

"What?" I said as i looked back to the guys still working on Mick.

"He did ask Mom about that but Mom has doubts, since she doesn't wants us to stray further than Switzerland." Gina chuckled as i smiled.

"I know G, she has reasons why, but if you want to come in Monaco for a vacation or so I'll be there in two days, but I'll probably be busy for the first few days for some paperwork." I said as i fiddled with my hand as the thought of Mick being in Monaco too is not sitting right with me.

"Sure thing Anne. Got to go. Don't forget to send me your number, I'll call when i can." Gina said before saying goodbye and hanging up.

Using Mick's phone i tried to look for Gina's number,but s my heart sank when i accidentally opened a conversation of Mick and a girl, it was just this December but I felt my heart shake with what I've read.