Chapter Three

"Marck" I heard someone called out for my brother and I turned around and saw Esteban, Pierre with two guys wearing red. I looked at Janelle and saw her blushing beside me. She turned to me and mouthed Charles name.

I smiled as I looked at them walking towards us, Pierre and Esteban said hey to me and Janelle. Charles glanced at me and went to hug my brother.

"Where's Anne?" Charles said as he bro hugged my brother and I heard Pierre and Esteban chuckled and I just glared at them. I pouted beside my brother and rolled my eyes as I walked passed them and went to the elevator. Janelle trailing behind me, unable to say anything to them.

"Oh come on. I'm just playing with you." Charles called out to me, I stopped on my tracks and glared at them. He ran up to me and hugged me. He is so tall now, he's taller than me. The last time I saw him we were about the same height! "I missed you!" he hugged me so tight that it's even hard to breathe.

"Air, I need air." I gasped as I hit his back, he pulled away as I'm gasping for air. "This is Janelle." I managed to choke out.

My poor friend shakily extends her hand and Charles smiled widely as he shook her hands.

"Nice to meet you Janelle." I grinned so badly when I saw Janelle's ears turn red, as they asked each other how they've been.

I looked at Esteban and he just smiled meekly at me as he glanced back to Janelle. Aw, poor Esteban. I can feel a pair of eyes bore into me and I turned around. I saw Pierre talking to the guy that's is with Charles, but he is looking at me, like straight at me. I smiled at him. He smiled at me and boy his eyes sparkle like diamond.

Pierre turned to me and grinned as he looked back to his friend. He just pushed the guy in front of me as I looked at my brother, worry across his face.

"I'm Carlos." I was taken aback by his accent, I never thought Spanish accent would make me melt in an instant.

"I... I'm Anne." I stuttered that made Charles turn to me grinning. "Marck's sister." Carlos smile dropped as soon as I mentioned my brother's name. That's good. That should keep him in a distance. "Janelle and I should head to our room, we have a busy day tomorrow."

"Yes you should." Marck interrupted, I smiled at him and grabbed my bag from his shoulder.

"No, you should get some rest then we'll head to dinner later at Modena." Charles suggested which made everyone smile except my brother.

"Marck, we're tired but we need to eat." I pleaded to my brother and he smiled.

"Fine, but you both will be on my car, not anyone's." I looked at Charles and he just shrugged, Marck's brotherly instincts are kicking in.

I just laughed at him as I said goodbye to them while grabbing Janelle. The concierge showed us the way to the hotel room that we'll be staying at.

Wow is an understatement. From my room I can see a giant sign Ferrari with a bunch of Ferrari freebies on my bed, Dad booked two rooms for us here.

I messaged Janelle on WhatsApp since I can't text her on her number, if she's settled down, and she just replied that she is very well. I wonder why. I smiled as I began to unpack and pulled some clothes before taking a shower.

As soon as I got ready I just laid in bed for a bit just for a lil nap, when I woke up I messaged my brother and Janelle if they're ready now and they've replied instantly that they're already waiting at the front desk. Wow, time must fly so fast.

As soon as I step foot on the last step of the stairs, their faces looked so relieved when they saw me. I was about to smile when a yawn escaped my mouth.