Chapter Fifty Three

As i looked down the Pitlane below me i saw how busy they were, mechanics running to and from the pitlane, engineers crossing the pitlane to the pitwall, engines roaring from the garage.

I know that cellphones are not allowed there so i have no choice but to wait for Charles to peek out of his garage, and I intentionally picked the place right above his.

And then and there, i saw him walking out to the pit wall where he talked to his engineer. When he looked up to the hospitality he smiled when he saw me. There was a bit of gasps from around me as i smiled back. I pointed at my clothes that are red and his eyes lit up, i balled my fist and  raised it like saying you can do it.

He laughed as he shook his head still smiling and gave me a thumbs up and pointed at the Scuderia's logo which made me smile even more. I nooded my head as i gave him the thumbs up which made him laugh even more.

As the race started i can feel my blood rushing theough my body because of how nervous i am that Charles started on pole. I have confidence in him its just that RB's car is undeniably faster.

And i was right, as soon as both RBs passed by him like nothing i know he'll be really pissed off, and because of that i was not in a very celebrating mood after the ceremony.

As the celebratory moment had passed i went to the Alpines and saw them in absolute tension, but as soon as Marck saw me he smiled and went to me.

"You should congratulate Charles." As soon as Marck said that my phone rang and there its Charles, my brother just shook his head as he smiled and went to Pierre who was looking at me intently. He sighed as he give me the knowing look. He knows its Charles who is calling.

"Hey Bud." I chirped and Charles let out a sigh of relief on the other line. "Congratulations!"

"P3 is not what i expect though." He sighed as i chuckled.

"Hey you have two podiums this weekend Bud, plus RB is undeniably faster than any cars this season." I whispered as i went out of the Alpine's hospitality and saw Charles just outside their garage on his phone. "Turn around."

And he did, he smiled as he waved at me and i waved back.

"So do i have to order dinner again later?" He asked on the phone as he leaned on the garage wall.

"I think I'll have to pass Bud. Mick asked me to go have dinner with him." I sighed as i bit my lip and sat on the stairs infront of the Alpine hospitality.

"He finally had time for you?" He said as he did the same on the steps on their garage. I just shook his head and i can see him laughing, and hear him on the phone.

"He finally did, but i have to wait for him since they still have a debrief." I sighed as i looked at him meters away from me.

"Thats okay Bud. He'll be a great Dad, if he will not, I'll be." He said out of. The blue and as i looked at him he is looking directly at me.

"Bud." I said as he just smiled at me. "This baby is not your responsibility."

"I love you Anne, you know that and i will do everything for you." He said and i felt my heart jumped to outer space because of joy.

"I love you too, Bud." I said as i saw him smile as he leaned on the garage wall. This love is tragic and it hurts me so much. Right now i just want to hug him so tight. We are both hurting yet happy with each other at the same time.

"When are you coming back to Monaco?" Charles asked as we are both looking at each other, like we are just face to face instead of being meters apart. Separated by the this large paddock walkway.