Chapter Twenty-One

"Congratulations!" They all cheered as Mick got his trophy, he looked at me and put his thumbs up and i did the same at him. I cheered as he grinned widely.

"Danke." Mick said repeatedly as he walked back to us with his trophy in hand. He went to his mother and hugged her tight. I hooked my arm on Jacque's arm as i looked at the two hugging, and i suddenly missed our Mom. He held her tight while he looked at me with his eyes and lips smiling.

She used to be there every race we had, and hugged us after winning podiums, or just finishing the race. She would even hug us if we didn't finish one. After every races she would bring us to the nearest restaurant or any shops that offers dessert and ice creams. It feels so nice to see Mick and his Mom enjoying his victories.

Mick cheered and smiled at me before running up to me and scooped me up, making me wrap my legs on his waist. He spun around making me squeal on his arms. He finally puts me down as we are both laughing our asses off, still dizzy from all the spins he made.

"Thank you! Thank you baby!" He cheered as he hugged me again.

"Congratulations!" I said as he picked me up again. I squealed as he tried to spin around but i slapped his back. "No spinning." I shouted, still laughing because im so proud of what he's done.

The adrenaline, the excitement and pure happiness filled the surroundings as people celebrated with the cold winter air surrounding all of us.

I took some photos of him, with his team, his mom, with Jacque and some with the two of us just to keep it to myself and to treasure it.

"I don't want to celebrate later with them, I'd rather spend it with you." He whispered as he slipped his hand on my back. "Mom, can Anne and I go somewhere later, we'll be back tomorrow?" He asked his Mom which gave him the thumbs up.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he pulled me closer as he whispered its a secret. "Does my brother know?" I asked again and he just nodded his head.

As we went back to the cabin, he helped me pack our luggage so that it'll be easier for us to transfer from one car to another, I'm pretty sure that we'll stay somewhere cold because of how much thermal clothes and thick clothes he packed. As we finished packing, Jacque drove us to a nearby local airport.

"Did you do all these?" I asked Mick as he smiled and nodded at Jacque.

"Jacque did most of it because i was racing." Mick said as i looked at my brother smiling. "Thank you Jacque for doing this."

"Anything for our princess."Jacque said as i slapped his shoulders because of the cringe he was giving as he called me princess, while Jacque is driving, Mick's hand are locked in mine.

As soon as we arrived Jacque and Mick rushed out and helped with out luggage as they boarded it on a Cessna plane. I love flying but i dont really like flying if there's only a tight space, but j have to keep it cool.

I kept my arm wrapped around Mick's as we boarded the plane and i have no idea where we're going. In that 40 minute plane ride i just spent it beside him looking at the dark yet amusing land because of the white layer of the snow below us.

KIRUNA, my eyes widened as i realized where we are, this is where we can see the northern lights, but its purely luck if you'll see one. So i better hope that we'll find one.

Mick held my hand as we went to a car thats been waiting outside the airport. Good thing that we decided to pack our things together in one luggage, its indeed easier to travel. We rode the car for about an hour before checking in a cabin.

I was about to change clothes when Mick said that we'll go somewhere else and its already dark its like 11pm. My eyes widened when I realized that we're at the northern lights area and i clearly forgot about that.