seven

[Sean's POV]

Markimoo: You've got me Sean, any time of the day or night you've got me and I'm here, OK?

Jackaboy: I was wrong Mark, I don't need you. I need you to leave me alone, I can't make things harder for you. Please, just stop.

Markimoo: Sean I know that's not true. You need me Sean and I promise I'm going to be here for you, don't be stupid and shut me out again because we were just making progress and we can't end like this.

Jackaboy: Stop Mark.

Markimoo: No because I know you're suffering and I'm just as scared as you are, let me help you.

Jackaboy: Stop.

And with that, I stopped. I stopped answering his texts and I stopped 'attention seeking'.

-
A few hours later, as I was secretly scrolling on Twitter, my mentions suddenly blew up. I frowned and scrolled through them all, there were so many tweets asking me if I had seen Mark's new video. I immediately closed down Twitter and ran over to my computer, loading up YouTube and clicking on Mark's channel. I frowned slightly as a new video named 'Response to Jacksepticeye's goodbye'. I got comfy in my seat before clicking onto it, smiling when Mark appeared on the screen.

"Helloooo everybody, my name is Markiplier and this is an extremely important video. As many of you are already aware, and if not then where have you been, one of my closest friends on the internet is Sean. The majority of you will know him as Jacksepticeye though, anyway, he recently posted a video talking about his temporary leaving of YouTube. Now watching this video really hurt me, Jack is one of my best friends and I absolutely love that man. So seeing him so sad and hurt really hit me,"

My heart fluttered as his eyes got a little bit watery.

"Now I know the reason why Jack's taking a break and I completely respect his decision, I hope you guys will too. The support he has gotten already is incredible so thank you, on behalf of both me and Jack. Seeing one of my best friends being supported by so many wonderful people really warms my heart and I know that Jack appreciates all of it, even if he hasn't mentioned it. I know that he's seen all the comments on his video and all of your tweets on Twitter so keep them coming, but whatever you do, do not blame yourself for this. It's not my place to say what's hurting Jack but I can promise it's not you guys or anything to do with YouTube. There's just one thing I ask of you guys and that is to stand by Jack, when he decides to come back to his channel I want to see thousands of comments flooding his comment section and dozens of tweets being sent to him. I'm going to support him through this time and I need you to promise that you will all support him after he's back. Don't unsubscribe because he's not posting any videos, and if you decide to do that then bu-bye because Jack doesn't need people like that in his community. He needs the lovely people that will show him love and support, just like me."

At this point I was crying, Mark was still teary but I had let it all out again. My best friend shouldn't have to make a video begging for support for me, but it was sweet. Really sweet.

"I know this has been a long ass video full of rambling but it needed to be said. And Jack, if you're watching by any chance, please text me back. I'm here for you okay? Any time you need me, call me and I'll be right here for you. We are all here for you and we all love you. That's all for now guys, show support for Jack and I'll see you, in the next one, bu-bye!"

I closed down the video and wiped my teary eyes, Mark was such a lovely person and I really didn't deserve a friend like him. He'd showed so much support for me and I remember the first time he asked me to record with him like it was yesterday, he was so friendly and made me feel right at home. Recording with him was one of my favorite things to do and I can't believe he made a video to respond to mine. That's not really what I wanted but I do respect what he's done.

I walked away from the computer and sighed as I glanced around my room, I still had presents from Korea from Klo. I wanted to get rid of them but I couldn't bring myself to do it, I bet she had already removed me out of her life though. What had I done to deserve this? She said it was lack of time and struggles with time zones but we could have got round it, we really could have but I fücked up, I fücked up real bad.

The anger built up inside me and I swiped my arm across my shelf, knocking all my ornaments and picture frames all over the place. Glass shattered around me and I let out a loud scream,

why me, why do all the bad things always happen to me?