sixty nine

*okay so this chapter should please all of you who were begging for more septiplier, my friend PrincessPleb pretty much wrote this so please go check her out and show her stories some love!* (smut warning basically)

"I didn't realise you were leaving so soon," I mumbled down the phone as I sat on the floor, reading one of the letters a viewer gave me today.

"I didn't want to ruin your time at PAX," Daithi replied, coughing down the phone as he cleared his throat. I smiled at the little drawing the viewer had done before folding the letter up,

"You wouldn't have ruined it, I just wanted to say bye to you before you left." I sighed, standing up and stretching my legs out.

"I know, I know. I can FaceTime you at the airport if you're not busy." I turned my attention to the door as Mark walked in, running his hands through his pink hair.

"I've got a busy day tomorrow but I'm sure I can find the time." I replied, my eyes locked onto Mark. He tilted his head at me and mouthed 'who are you talking to?' I replied with 'Daithi' and watched him roll his eyes. I continued to talk away with Daithi as Mark walked around the room, glancing at me every now and again. I frowned as he made his way over to me, a stern look on his face and darkness in his eyes.

As he reached where I was standing, I felt the heat radiating off his tan skin as his eyes were locked on mine, a sort of intimidating lust burning into my gaze.

"Yeah, uh.." I stuttered, trying my hardest to listen to Daithi and pay attention to the conversation, but failing as Mark's eyes flickered down to my lips.

"So it would be great to see you," Daithi said, pausing for a second or two, "will you let me know what's going to happen then?"

I gulped as Mark's fingers lifted towards my face, his index finger and thumb gripped onto my chin as he forced me to look into his eyes.

"Put down the phone." He whispered hoarsely, a small smirk caressing his features.

I furrowed my brows with a small shake of my head, replying to Daithi. My eyes widened as Mark's hand moved to the back of my neck, holding me as he tilted down and pressed his warm, damp lips against the skin of my neck.

"Sean.." He breathed, his lips brushing against my ear, "put down the phone."

I felt a shiver run through me as Mark leant back, looking back into my eyes with lust.

"Look, Daithi, I'm gonna have to go.." I said quickly, my heart racing.

"Okay.." Daithi replied slowly, confusion ringing through his voice, "let me know what's going to happen, yeah?"

"Yeah, I'll let you know." I mumbled, "talk later, bye."

I hung up the phone and threw it onto the bed behind me, checking it bounces in a safe direction before turning back towards Mark, who I didn't realise had moved closer to me, knocking me back onto the bed gently.

I sat down, Mark towered over me as he stood between my legs.

"What are you doing?" I said quietly, on the verge of whispering as Mark squatted down in front of me, his hands on my kneecaps, until he reached my eye level.

Mark tilted his head forward and kissed me, our lips moving against each other for a few moments until Mark stood up, holding me and shuffling me up the bed. I lay on my back, Mark hovering over me as he kissed my lips slowly.

"Sean," he said, breaking the kiss as he trailed his fingers down my chest until he reached my belt, "I don't like sharing."

I frowned, a cheeky grin appearing on my face, "you're not.."