fifty six

*A/N: i have updated the playlist for this story so go back to that chapter and you'll see the new songs!*

I rubbed my eyes as I heard a loud cheering coming from what could only be Mark's recording room, I shuffled out of bed and made my way over to his room, huffing as I pushed the door open and walked in. I pouted as Mark turned to me smiling, opening his arms and pulling me onto his lap. I rested my head on his shoulder,

"Why are you cheering Marky?" He turned my attention to the screen and pointed at the amount of money that had been raised,

"Because we hit the goal angel." I squinted at the screen before pulling the jumper sleeves over my hands and rubbing my eyes tiredly,

"I'm so proud of you, well done. And thank you to everybody that has donated." I said, smiling at the camera as more and more donations came through.

"You're in my jumper Jacky." Mark whispered, pressing a kiss to my temple.

"I know, it's comfy and I'm tired." He rested his head on mine and pouted at the camera as I leant back into him.

"I know sweetheart, go back to bed, it's two in the morning." I nodded and slid off Mark's lap, taking a hold of his hand and smiling.

"I'm proud of you." He thanked me and I leant down and pressed a kiss to his lips, ruffling his hair before walking away.

"Goodnight angel."

"Goodnight big spoon."

-

I felt a warm presence next to me and blinked a few times, adjusting to the brightness in the bedroom. My eyes slowly drifted to Mark who was hovering above me, a cheeky grin plastered on his face. He lowered himself and pressed a kiss to my forehead, followed by my nose, then my cheeks and finally my lips.

"I'd be mad at you for waking me up if I didn't love you so much." I groaned, putting my arms around Mark's neck and pulling him into my arms. He lay down next to me and pulled me into his chest, cuddling me. 

"I love you too." I smiled as I lay in Mark's arms, this was what I loved about us. Yes, we might have our differences and yes, we may argue, but all couples do. What's special is that we can let it go and move on, returning back to our old ways. I began humming  Stereo Madness as I played with Mark's hair, blushing at how his eyes were fixated on me.

"I'm so lucky to have you." He whispered, I stopped humming and kissed him softly.

"Not as lucky as me." We both stared at each other and grinned, until I realised what Mark had achieved last night and jumped up from his arms.

"I just remembered you hit your goal last night! I'm so proud of you." He rolled onto his back as I straddled him, my knees on either side of him.

"Thank you, but it means we have to dye our hair." He announced, moving his hands to my hips and sitting upright.

"That's fine by me, you'll look dashing with pink hair my prince." I winked, he chuckled and pressed his lips to mine, laughing into the kiss. 

"You'll look pretty handsome to with your green hair my love." I felt the butterflies in my stomach build up at Mark's words, he was such a suave smooth talker and I loved it.

"Seriously though, I am so proud of you." I cupped Mark's face in my hands and smashed our lips together, he kissed me back quite passionately and I moved my hands from his face to his hair, tugging at it slightly. He moaned into my mouth and we both laughed a little,

"I think I found one of your turn ons Mr. Fishbach." Mark rolled his eyes at me before deepening the kiss, his hands travelled to my thighs and pulled me closer to him, squeezing them softly. We stayed like this for a while until we pulled away for breath, both hot messes, but that didn't matter.