character q+a {sean+mark}

ray: hello, it's me again here to get the characters to answer your questions! we got so many questions so be prepared for this to be pretty long, i hope i managed to get round to each question however there were a couple that had to be left out because they didn't apply to the story yet! sorry about that, but let's bring in our first person, jackaboy!

sean: *runs into the room and jumps onto the chair, not realising that it is a computer chair with wheels so rolls away across the room*  that worked out a lot better in my head, oops

ray: *rolls eyes but laughs* back to serious business, you got a lot of questions so let's start with this statement from AwesomenessIsMe101, they say 'love you'

sean: I love you more!

ray: you're very cute, I_HonestlyDontKnow asks 'why you no like rain?'

sean: *leans back in chair and waves arms crazily above his head* because have you seen how much rain we get in Ireland? Even Noah's ark would drown in this!

ray: it rains all the time here in England too, so you're not alone, anyway Poppyrific asks 'can I have some cookies?'

sean: *shakes his head and holds his hand up to his heart* no, never! Mine, all mine!

ray: but sharing is caring jackaboy! HeroicPhandom asks 'who comforted you better after your panic attack, Daithi or Mark?'

sean: *shuffles uncomfortably in his seat* I mean, they both comforted me in different ways. Daithi obviously experienced me suffering first and took care of me, but I felt safer in Mark's arms. Just the way he was holding me and reassuring me that everything was going to be okay really brought my emotions down and helped me get back to normal.

ray: my septiplier heart is aching right now but my septinogla heart is breaking, you feel? Moving on, Aveszalore asks 'what fictional universe would you travel to if you could?'

sean: definitely undertale! I'd love to actually spend some time with Papyrus or Sans! Can you imagine? Exciting! *claps hands excitedly*

ray: PatrioticMemes asks 'would you smooch a ghost?'

sean: *rubs hand across chin in thought* it depends on who the ghost is, would I smooch napstablook? Sure! Would I smooch Hitler's ghost? Never!

ray: that's the most thought out answer I could possibly think of but good choice... I guess... *coughs awkwardly* moving swiftly on, falloutzoe asks 'why are you so hot? You deserve to be a model!' - I have to say, I agree with this question

sean: *blushes* oh you guys! You're too kind to me, I guess you should ask my ma. HEY MA! MA! WHY AM I SO HOT?

*silence*

THIS IS AWESOME

ray: thank you for making me ever so slightly deaf sean, on a slightly different note, seaniplier asks, along with JayGill4, 'if Mark were to propose right now, would you say yes?'

sean: *scratches back of neck awkwardly* oh boy, erm, I think I'd have to think about it. Not because I don't love Mark or anything, it just seems a bit quick, you know? We've not been together for like three years or anything, I'm not sure, it's just a little fast.

ray: bless you my flustered green bean, anyway, MatthewBull (hey Matthew, good friend of mine) asks 'are you still angry with Matthias? Or have you got past your problem?'

sean: *leans back in seat and giggles, rubbing hands together* wow, not holding back with these questions. Alright, well erm I'm still pissed with him, I wouldn't say angry though. I think both him and Mark realised the damage that - would you call it damage? - I'm just going to call it damage, yeah, they realised the damage they were doing and both of them took it into account and stopped. So no, I'm not angry, but I still have a little grudge.