fifty one

I pulled my hood up over my head and walked out of the apartment, shutting the door quietly so I didn't disturb Mark's recording. I slid my earphones into my ears and bobbed my head as I walked down the quiet streets, things had been weird between me and Mark lately and I don't know if it was just the stress of moving but I didn't like it.

In my head, this move to America was going to be incredible. I would be meeting new people and living a life out of Ireland, I'd be with my boyfriend and enjoying so many more opportunities. It just felt right and it still does now, doesn't it?

I entered Starbucks and pulled my hood down, removing one ear bud and walking up to the counter.

"Can I get a caramel latte and a cool lime refresher please." The woman behind the till nodded,

"What name is it?"

"Sean." she scribbled it down on the cups got to work on my drinks, I nodded along slowly as Migraine by Twenty One Pilots blasted through my earphones. A couple of minutes later I heard my name be shouted so I walked over and paid her, putting my second earphone in, grabbing the drinks and heading home.

I wanted to make things up to Mark after we'd been stressing out at each other and I know a Starbucks drink wasn't going to fix the situation, but it was a start and he'd been recording since early this morning, so he needed a coffee to keep him going.

I entered the apartment and shut the door, slipping my shoes and earphones off, chucking my jacket aside and carrying Mark's drink into his room. I slowly crept into Mark's recording room and smiled at his screen, he was playing To The Moon and I knew he'd been wanting to play it for so long. It was easily going to be one of his favourite games because he constantly had the soundtrack playing. I walked over and cleared my throat, he turned his attention away from the screen and looked up at me smiling.

"Hey you," He smiled, I leant down and planted a quick kiss on his lips, setting the drink down on the table.

"I'll leave you to it." He nodded and I left the room, grabbing my ipad and sitting down on the sofa. I decided to do some shopping whilst I waited for Mark to finish, opening up Topman and searching for some new clothes.

Around half an hour later I heard the door of Mark's recording room open and I watched him walk out happily, sitting down on the sofa next to me and pulling me into his arms.

"I'm sorry about being grumpy yesterday Marky, I didn't like waking up alone." I confessed, he pouted at me and ran his fingers through my hair.

"I thought something was wrong, I just didn't want to force it out of you. Sorry for leaving you alone lil spoon, I just had plans." He pecked my nose before lacing one of our hands together,

"I know, I know. I shouldn't have been grumpy though, i should have just told you instead of ignoring you. I felt left out."

"I wasn't purposely trying to make you feel that way angel, I'm sorry. Make sure you tell me next time okay?" I nodded,

"I will, I promise." A silence fell on us as we both stared at each other smiling, how many people can say they've shared a moment like this with the person they love.

"Is everything okay now angel?" I nodded and he leant down to give me a kiss, however we were stopped by a knock on the door. I frowned at him as he lifted me up off his legs, straightening himself out as he went to answer the door. I lay my head back down and closed my eyes, listening to the muffled voices through the door.

Minutes later Mark stormed back into the room, huffing as he sat back down with me. I rested my head on his lap and raised an eyebrow at him,

"Who was it?" He began to play with my hair again as he sighed,

"Some viewers, they apologised for coming to the door but they saw you return earlier and wanted to see us." I rolled my eyes,

"Oh..." He nodded,

"I mean it's great that they want to come and see us, but just not at home. I really hate having my privacy invaded you know?" I nodded,

"I feel the same Moo, but you need to let this one go okay? It'll just be a one time thing, I'll tweet something out and let people know that we're not too happy with it." He lightly pushed me off him and sighed,

"It shouldn't be a happening at all, it will never be just a one time thing." he walked off into the kitchen and I unlocked my ipad, opening Twitter to compose a tweet.

Jack_Septic_Eye: I love meeting you guys and I appreciate you wanting to meet me but please have some respect for me when I'm at home.

-

I sat in the kitchen the following morning and jumped a little when my phone began to ring, I clicked the green button and listened as my management rambled on.

"So can you make it down to the office? It's just for a quick meeting about your project."

"I can, I'll be about twenty minutes or so, see you then." I hung up and walked to the bedroom, watching Mark pull his top over his head.

"Mark, do you have any money I can borrow for a cab or taxi or whatever you want to call it?"

"Haven't you got any?" I grabbed my sneakers and sat on the bed to put them on.

"Not in my wallet no, I need to go to the bank." He dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out two notes, shuffling them before shaking his head.

"Nope. I need this money for my own cab." I furrowed my brows,

"Why? Where are you going?" He shoved the money back into his pocket,

"To see Matt and Joey, I've got a few videos to record." I sighed, Matt again.

"Do you not have any spare change at all? It's chucking it down outside and I don't fancy going to the bank in the rain." He shook his head and pulled his jacket on,

"Nope, the banks not far." I shook my head at him and mumbled 'unbelievable' under my breath, grabbing my wallet and walking out of the bedroom.

"YOU DON'T NEED TO BE IN A MOOD SEAN, IT'S JUST RAIN, YOU'RE FROM IRELAND. DEAL. WITH. IT."

"Cheers." I scoffed, walking out of the door and slamming it behind me.

-----
dramalama with septiplier :O
I know you probably hate me but oops

sorry I didn't update I've been super busy. I met felix yesterday and it was AMAZING. I hugged him twice and he spoke about Sean to me and aaah
(the full story of it is on my twitter @/septicloughlin)

questions:
- thoughts on mark?
- thoughts on sean?
- thoughts on the viewers?

are you guys still enjoying this story?

QOTC: WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE GAME SOUNDTRACK?

AOTC: I like the geometry dash songs hahah, shadow of the colossus has a good one too :))