fifty two

Mark's POV

I sat down on the sofa and smiled, it was time to answer some comments and I loved doing it. These guys have been here from the beginning so it would be wrong to ignore them. I opened up my Spotify and shuffled the music, letting it play as I scrolled down the comments of my latest video.

booitslucy: how lucky do you feel waking up to sean every morning?

I chuckled and typed, '+booitslucy very lucky! he gives the best morning hugs :)'

I moved down to the next comment asking me if I was going to play the To The Moon, I hinted that I'd already recorded it before looking for the next comment. My fingers hovered over the keyboard as I was about to type my next response, however I didn't quite make it because there was a knock on the door. I set my laptop on the sofa and brushed myself down, walking to the door and pulling it open. I frowned at the two girls at my door with massive smiles on their faces.

"We're so so sorry to be disturbing you Mark but we just wanted to say hello and see if we can get a quick picture?" I sighed deeply,

"As long as it's quick guys, I understand that you want to see me but my house is private." They nodded and I took selfies with them before waving them goodbye and shutting the door. As much as I loved my viewers, coming to my door wasn't cool.

I took my seat back on the sofa and continued to answer comments, stopping after half an hour however due to another knock at the door. I walled over and pulled it open, revealing a boy and a girl younger than him. They asked for pictures just like the other viewers and I explained the privacy situation, however it seemed to pass over their heads as they called a few other people over.

Eventually I slammed the door and loaded up my Twitter, I'd had enough now. Conventions were coming up soon so there was a chance to meet me and I was thinking of holding a joint meetup with Sean anyway,

Markiplier: guys, PLEASE stop knocking on our door. I know you want to meet us but that's what conventions are for.

I hit send and watched the replies flood in, a few people were rude, saying that I should be happy people are wanting to see me. Others were expressing the same frustration as me and others were just tweeting 'hi' or 'daddy' - the typical tweets.

I decided to text Sean and get his view on the situation considering we were both in the same boat, struggling with the problem.

Markimoo: hey, just want to talk to you about the fans that keep coming to the door. What should we do about it? I don't want to be rude but it's invading our privacy and it's frustrating me. Help? xxxx

I hit send and rolled my eyes when I heard another knock on the door, I walked over to it and looked through the peep hole. There were three girls and a guy in both mine and Sean's merchandise, staring up at the door eagerly. I shook my head and walked away, if I stopped answering maybe they'd stop knocking.

I picked up my phone and groaned because Sean hadn't answered,

Markimoo: Come on Sean, give me something?

I shut my laptop and decided to go and record Yandere Simulator. It was a silly game that would definitely put me in a good mood. I sat down and opened up my emails, having a quick look through in case there was something important I needed to answer. My eyes landed on a particular email and I opened it,

Mark,
we have seen how much work you do charities and we are incredibly impressed by your dedication and support for them. Some of our team are big fans of yours and have watched your charity live streams, and they would like to propose you doing a charity live stream to raise awareness of bipolar and depression. We are aware that you are extremely busy and may not have the time to do the stream, which is completely understandable. However, we hope you can consider working with us on this growing issue and hopefully be interested in supporting us as a charity. Thank you for taking the time to read this email, we hope to hear from you soon.

I sat back in my chair and smiled, of course I would love to do a stream for this charity. Bipolar and depression was becoming more common and a portion of my viewers suffered with either both or just one, so this would be the perfect opportunity to give back to them and show them that they are not alone.

I typed a quick response saying that I would be interested and would like more information before sitting down and recording Yandere Simulator.

-

An hour later I heard the door open and a cold Sean walked in, with his sleeves pulled over his hands in a sweater paw kind of way.

"Finally, quick question, was there anybody outside on the streets when you came back?" He nodded and dropped his bag onto the sofa, fishing through it as he replied.

"Yeah, a few. They stopped me for pictures." I pinched the bridge of my nose before sighing,

"Well done bud, you're just encouraging them now!" He looked up at me and frowned,

"What are you talking about?" I pointed to the window,

"For the past few hours ive had people constantly knocking on the door for pictures and autographs, I text you and told you." He pulled his phone from his bag and held it up,

"My phones completely dead." I shrugged,

"Well you've not helped the situation." He shook his head at me,

"Oh just shut up Mark. I know you're frustrated but I didn't know okay? I came back and saw them, I wasn't going to be rude and say no."

"don't tell me to shut up Sean, this is our privacy that's being invaded." He slung his bag onto his back,

"Well sorry? I didn't know. Let it go. They'll all be gone now they've seen us. I told Daithi I'd Skype him when I got in, so if you don't mind." He said, brushing past me and going into his office.

I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair, typical. Why was I always second best to Daithi? It's been about him a lot lately, Daithi this, Daithi that. It bugged me more that he'd just returned home, argued with me and left to go speak to another man. I know we'd been arguing lately but they were just silly spats, I still loved him and wanted to spend time with him.

I guess Daithi comes first though.

------
ok lol forgive me for the drama and negativity

questions:
- views on the fans?
- views on mark?
- views on sean?
- do you want both mark and sean to dye their hair for the live stream like they did irl?
- should cyndago be involved? (this is purely your guys decision)

I hope you enjoyed this!