seventy three

*THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WONDERWALL FANART, I lost the name of the person that sent it but just comment who you are here!*

"I suggest never have I ever," Matt grinned, placing shot glasses down in front of us eagerly. We all waited until the shot glasses were filled before getting comfortable and glancing round at each other,

"Do you guys know how to play?" Matt asked, Wade shrugged lightly.

"I'm not one hundred percent sure but go on,"

"Well I'll say something like 'never have I ever gotten a tattoo' and if you've done it then you take a shot, if you haven't you don't. First person or people to drink all their shots looses and they'll have a punishment." Wade nodded, now fully understanding the rules of the games.

"Sounds good, let's do this." Bob said, clapping his hands together. I shuffled in my seat and smiled at Mark who was already smiling at me,

"Okay four shots each, Jack you can start because it's your celebration." I stroked my chin with my hand as I tried to think of a question, peering round at everybody as I did so.

"Never have I ever been arrested," I grinned, we all looked towards Matt who picked up a shot and knocked it back.

"What? When?" Mark squealed,

"It was a mistake, they saw me running down the street and thought that I was a guy that had just robbed a shop, so they arrested me." He chuckled, we laughed along and it was now Ryan's turn.

"Erm, never have I ever... kissed another youtuber." He said slyly, knowing full well that all of us had to take the shot except Matt. I picked mine up and necked it, squinting at the strong taste of alcohol.

"Alright my turn," Mark cheered, "never have I ever wanted to kiss somebody I shouldn't want to." I slowly reached forward and picked a shot up, Ryan and Matt copying my actions as we all took the shot. I placed the glass down and ignored the strange look from Mark,

"Bob's turn!" Wade cheered,

"Okay - never have I ever secretly watched my partner play a game without them noticing during a video." My eyes widened as Mark and Wade picked a shot up and downed it, coughing a little.

"What when?" I questioned, Mark held his finger up to his lips and chuckled.

"I can't tell you that, those aren't the rules." I rolled my eyes at him,

"You should tell me because you love me."

"True, but I can't because it's Matt's turn." Matt laughed and ran his fingers through his hair,

"Hm, let's see. Never have i ever, erm, dated another youtuber." The same people from the 'kissed another youtuber' round groaned and downed the shots before turning all our attention to Wade.

"Mark and Sean only have one shot left," Ryan said cheekily, sticking his tongue out and waggling it at us. I shoved him lightly and looked at Wade for his statement.

"Never have I ever had a dirty dream about another youtuber." My cheeks tinted red as I picked up my final shot and downed it, laughing as Mark copied my actions.

"YOU GUYS! Get some control!" Wade laughed, knocking one of his shots over and mumbling 'oops' as he began to wipe it up.

"Looks like you both lost, so your punishment is," Bob began, looking at Ryan and Matt for inspiration.

"You can either take three more shots or tell the story behind your dream." All of the guys burst into hysterics and I shook my head immediately, remembering my dream.