character q+a

Ray: Right Markimoo, you're up first. Take a seat.

Mark: Thank you, hit me up!

Ray: The first question is from wafflexfoxy and they ask, well say, 'please spend all da time with sean'

Mark: I'm trying to spend time with him, Youtube's a very time consuming job though! He's got Daithi anyway...

Ray: Leave Nogla outta this bud! YAS_GAGA_YAS says 'STAHP BEING JELLY OF NOGLA WHEN HE IS THE ONE WHO IS COMFORTING JACK WHILE YOU FU.CK UP REPEATDELY'

Mark: I can't leave Nogla out when people are mentioning him! I don't see how I've f'ed up? Why does Jack need comforting? We had a little moment but we're fine now? Aren't we?

Ray: This next question might lighten your mood, Alexiatee asks 'will you propose to Jack for me?'

Mark: No, not for you. Me on the other hand? Well...

Ray: lol I'm such septiplier trash. Moving on, EmoBVBMCR asks 'WHY ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH MATT?'

Mark: For the same reason people are obsessed with other youtubers! He makes good content and is a really good friend! I'm not obsessed though.

Ray: lol of course not. SeptiplierBum (hey jin my bae) asks 'DO YOU NOT REALISE HOW MUCH OF A SMOL BAB JACK IS? APPRECIATE HIS EXISTENCE THANK YOU VERY MUCH'

Mark: Of course I realise that, he's my little ball of sunshine. I know I haven't always been around lately but I appreciate his existence so much, I'd be lost without him.

Ray: that was for you jin. Shogekiha_Senpig asks 'why are you being such a d.ick to jack?

Mark: I am? Oh.

Ray: McKennaShaw7 wants to know 'when and how are you going to propose to jack?'

Mark: I can't be giving away my secrets! I'd have to kill you.

Ray: ianthony-phan asks 'MAAAARK, what are you up to? Why are you so much with Matt?

Mark: are you cheating on septiplier with phan? fight me scrublord. but I'm not up to anything! I'm just helping Matt sort his channel and giving him guidance!

Ray: Mark stop bullying the readers. fabulous_wonderland asks 'CAN U LOVE UR BOYFRIEND MORE? FREAKOMG MAKE UP WITH HIM'

Mark: I love him more and more every day, surely that's good enough! and freakomg?

Ray: Mark, stop. seaniplier asks 'whatchu hidin? you're up to something...'

Mark: your username is really cute btw, js. and im not up to anything!

Ray: We gotta go back to Nogla now, sorry, but MissBosset asks 'are you really that jelly of Daithi?'

Mark: I'm not jealous, Sean's just spending a lot of time with him, A LOT.

Ray: Tamars21 says 'make some videos with jack, that sounds like a good idea'

Mark: It does sound like a good idea! what would you like to see?

Ray: *cough* septiplier fanfiction video *cough*. Jadieeeeeeee asks 'why so drunk?'

Mark: why so many e's?

Ray: sass bomb. TC_Whovian asks if you and Sean can adopt her? I would recommend it tbh, she's fab.

Mark: send me the papers and we'll do it, boom.