twenty nine

[Sean's POV]

I felt the excitement rush through my veins as the pilot announced that we were about to land in America, Mark had text me earlier on telling me that he'd be waiting for me in the airport and I was stupidly excited to see him.

I followed all of the pilot's instructions and practically flew out of my seat and down the stairs once the doors were opened, I followed the rest of the people to where our bags were waiting and stood and waited for mine to come round. I tapped my foot on the floor impatiently knowing that my boyfriend was less than a minute away from me and leapt forward and grabbed my bag when it appeared.

I turned around and walked into the busy airport, glancing around confused as to where Mark was. I seriously had no idea where he was going to wait so I walked forward a little, frowning until my eyes landed on him.

"MARK!" I yelled, he raised his head from down at his phone and smiled widely when he spotted me running towards him. He stuffed his phone into his pocket and I ran straight into his open arms, he hugged me tight and I clung onto him like this was the last time I was ever going to see him. My heart was racing and I was shaking in his arms, holding back the tears that were pricking my eyes.

"I've missed you so much angel," Mark whispered, giving me a tight squeeze.

"I've missed you too Marky." We stayed in each other's embrace before pulling apart and grinning at each other,

"Im so happy you're here." Mark said sheepishly,

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world." He pulled me back into another hug and we stood mumbling about how much we've missed each other and how long we've been waiting for this day.

"Come on, I'll take you to the hotel." I nodded and picked up my bag, clutching onto Mark's jacket as he led me out of the busy airport. We made our way over to a taxi and chucked the bags in before climbing in too, as soon as the door shut I felt Mark's warm hand link with mine. I turned to him and blushed, causing him to smile back at me before looking out of the window.

"Boston's so cool," I said as I admired the view from the window,

"I know, I love that they've held it here." I nodded in agreement and decided to tweet out.

Jack_Septic_Eye: Boston I am inside you!!

I hit send and laughed at some of the responses that came back, I nudged Mark and showed him a response that read 'Pretty sure you mean Mark?' and we both let out small laughs -if only they knew.

We reached the hotel and Mark payed the man and led me inside and over to the elevator, we reached the floor we were staying on and Mark directed me to our room.

"It's not too hard to find but I doubt you'll get lost anyway, I'll try and be with you all the time." He said as he unlocked the door, I thanked him and we entered the room. The decor was quite elegant, a nice black and white theme, but it felt quite warming too so I knew I was going to enjoy staying here.
I dropped my bags and turned round to face Mark, however I didn't manage to get a word in before he slammed me against the wall and attached my lips to his.