thirty six

[Sean's POV]

I walked into the airport and looked around for Felix and Aaron, they told me they were here and waiting but I couldn't see them. Mark was set to land about half an hour after me so we were going to grab a coffee whilst we waited, I just had to find the guys first.

"JACK!" I turned towards the shouting and spotted a smiling Felix making his way over to me. I dropped my stuff and gave him a hug, smiling at Aaron who had followed him up.

"Wow, hey, it's great to finally meet you in person." He grinned,

"Yeah man, me too! I've been waiting for this day for a long time, it's good to see you again Aaron." He gave me a little wave and we shared a bit of small talk before walking over to the Costa that was in the airport. Me and Aaron took our seats whilst Felix ordered,

"Are you nervous? I am." Aaron blurted, I looked at him and shrugged lightly.

"Kind of, the thing that worries me is that I have to make a best man's speech. I'm no good at that stuff,"

"Do you even English?" He laughed, we spoke about the wedding and Felix joined us back at the table.

"So we'll wait for Ken, Bob, Wade and Mark to arrive then we can all go to the hotel." I nodded. Felix sat and spoke about his plans for the after party of the wedding and some other stuff about his suit, but I was distracted by my phone. I opened up my camera roll and scrolled through my pictures until I landed on the selfies me and Mark had taken not so long back, I couldn't help but smile at my big doof. He told me we were going to take loads of pictures for whenever I'm sad or missing him, which we ended up doing, but the photoshoot was cut short because he couldn't resist kissing me. Each photo held a different meaning and I knew that I needed these to be printed off and put somewhere nice in my apartment, so whilst they sat discussing I ordered a bunch of pictures as polaroids to hopefully arrive once I was home.

"Sean, you coming?" Aaron asked, nudging my arm. I looked up and nodded, they were both stood up with drinks in their hands.

"They just called the plane for the boys so they should be landing soon." I picked up my drink and bags before standing up,

"I'll just be one minute, you guys go ahead." They nodded and strolled away as I made my way back over to the counter,

"Can I get a medium caramel latte please?" I asked the lady behind the counter, she nodded and made the drink for me and I handed the money over.

"You're that guy off youtube aren't you?" She questioned as she got my change from the till,

"Erm - I am on youtube so I guess you've got the right guy."

"I know this is random but my son loves you, is it possible you could sign something for him?" I grinned widely,

"Of course, what's his name?" I asked, setting the drinks down.

"Jack," she laughed, "I know, coincidence right?" I chuckled back at her and took the paper before writing,

Jack!

Hey buddy, just thought you should know that you have an awesome name! Thanks for supporting me and watching my videos, take care, all the best!

Jackaboy aka jacksepticeye

I added a little septiceye drawing next to it before handing it back to her,

"Thank you so much, he's going to love this."

"No worries." I picked up the drinks and searched through the crowds until I stumbled across Aaron and Felix.

"People are coming out now, so keep your eyes peeled." Felix said, I placed my bag down in front of me and locked my eyes on the entrance, waiting for the four boys to walk through. A few old dears and shouting children walked through, but my eyes soon found the one person I was waiting for. Ken was leading the way and Bob was behind him, doing something on his phone. Behind them two were Wade and Mark, chatting away, laughing and smiling.

Mark turned his head away from Wade and his eyes met mine, a cheesy grin soon forming on his face. He mumbled something to Wade before rushing ahead and running straight up to me, Aaron took the drinks from my hands and I opened my arms, allowing my boyfriend to collapse into them and hug me tightly.

"It seems like we only ever share hugs like this at airports." I laughed, running my hands up and down Mark's back.

"Maybe airports can be our always." He whispered, I pulled away from him and shook my head as we both fell into fits of laughter.

"Mark, hey buddy!" Felix cheered, everybody hugged and shared their hello's, I took the drinks from Aaron and handed the latte to Mark.

"Bonus boyfriend points for you if it's caramel and not just a plain latte." I bit my lip as he took a sip, he swallowed it before leaning forward and kissing me softly.

"Bonus points for me." Felix lead us out to the taxi's and we drove to the hotel, Me, Mark, Bob and Wade in one car. Aaron, Felix and Ken in the other.

-

"I wish I could see you in a suit everyday." Mark whispered in a low voice, admiring my reflection in the mirror.

"Stop being so corny." I chimed,

"I can't help it when you look this good." I rolled my eyes at Mark and continued to adjust my suit in the mirror.

"I'm not sure if the blazer is too tight on my shoulders." He called for the lady to change the blazer and I took a seat as I waited for her to come back.

"Does mine look okay?" Mark inquired, turning to me. My eyes sauntered up and down his body, admiring every little detail on both the suit and Mark. His hair was pushed back out of his face, a little messy and fluffy because of the stress, he had a nervous look on his face as he ran his hands up and down his torso, smoothing out any creases. The trousers were snug to his legs and I could see the faint outline of his abs through his white shirt, I stood up and slowly walked over to him, biting my lip as I admired the beauty in front of me.

"Everything looks perfect," I took hold of his collar and buttoned his top button up.

"You sure?" I nodded, glancing up at him. His hands found their way to my back and pulled me closer to him, pressing our bodies together as his lips met mine. I grabbed his tie and lowered him down to me before moving my hands to the back of his neck, tugging slightly at his hair. He moaned into my mouth and deepened the kiss, seconds later pulling away. He rested his forehead on mine and grinned,

"Not here baby," I practically melted at his words before pulling away from him and looking outside of the room to see if a new blazer had been delivered, thankfully it had. I brought it into the changing room and Mark took it from me, sliding it up my arms and onto my body before running his hands up and down the sides of my body.

"You look so good angel," He said in a smoky voice, the heat rushed to my cheeks as his eyes wandered up and down my reflection in the mirror.