forty one

[Sean's POV]

I looked up from my hands and frowned at Mark, questioning his seriousness.

"Or at least think about it love," I shrugged my shoulders lightly.

"Is this a genuiene offer? You're not just gonna trick me to come out there then dump me on a sidewalk somewhere are you?" Mark rolled his eyes and nudged my elbow,

"Don't be silly, I couldn't dump you anywhere. You'd be too lost without me." I grabbed his hand and smiled.

"I would and you know it. I just don't know about moving out there Marky, it'll be a big move and I don't know if I can find the time to pre record and wh-"

"Angel, slow down. You don't have to make a decision right now, there's time for you to think. To be honest, in my mind, moving for a little while would make things a whole lot easier for you. It saves you money on travel with planes, you can be a lot more organised and do less pre recorded videos. You'll have me and the other guys there to help you, we can do more collabs." I nodded slowly, processing all the information.

I had to agree with him, moving out there would do me a lot of favours. Like Mark said, I'd be saving money on travel and being closer to him would do our relationship good.

"I think I may speak to my ma about it, because I'd be leaving her and my father behind and that's quite a big deal for me. I haven't seen my father in a while and I-" My voice cracked slightly at the mention of my father, he was such an important man to me and I hadn't seen him in an extremely long time which I regretted.

Mark's fingers ran across my knuckles as he beckoned for me to go on,

"I - uh - it's just been a while and I don't want to make any big decisions like this without his input, you know? Same with my ma, just moving out of home hurt her little heart because her youngest wasn't so young anymore." Mark brought to hand up to his lips and planted a soft kiss on it,

"That's fine by me, you do what's best for you OK? Even if you end up spending a month with your parents before you decide, ill be happy with whatever you choose to do. I don't want you to do anything that makes you uncomfortable or sad, please don't ever think I'll force you, but just consider it, please."

"It's definitely something I'll consider, I'd love to move in with you Marky. It'd be great being in America with you and Bob and Wade, going to conventions, collabing." I said, grinning at the thought of a life in America.

"The boys would love having you around, you always brighten the mood, especially for me." I leant and pressed a sweet kiss to Mark's lips,

"Corny again, like always. I'm going to call my ma, I'll be back." I patted his knee before standing up and grabbing my phone off the table. I dialled my ma's number and waited for her to pick up.

I paced back and forth in front of the window as I spoke to my ma, I'd explained that I needed to talk to her and that it was about something important. Every now and again Mark would give me a little nod, reassuring me that everything was going alright. As I moved on to casual discussion about how she and my father are doing, Mark decided now would be a good time to order food.

We ended up deciding on Domino's and I packed an overnight bag for the short stay at my ma's, I was super excited to see her but there was a little bit of me that was buzzing with excitement at the thought of seeing Gizmo. It had been a while since I'd been back at the family home and my mind was definitely ready for some memories.

The food arrived and we tucked in, munching away and catching up on the latest game grumps video. Mark rambled on about recording sessions and what it was like when he first met them,

"It's a dream of mine to meet them, I'm such Game Grumps trash." I confessed, Mark rolled his eyes at me before laughing a little.

"I know, you're always getting distracted from our Skype calls by them." His lips turned into a slight pout and I leant over and kissed them,

"I'm sorry but they're funny Marky, you know I love our Skype calls though." He smiled and closed the pizza box lids,

"Come on love, let's go to bed. It's late." I nodded and dumped my pizza crust into the box, placing them on the kitchen side to go out to recycling. Mark grabbed my hand and we made our way to the bedroom, enjoying each other's company as we wandered in.

We both began to strip off into comfier clothes and I felt a warmth and on my hip, I turned to see Mark holding his top out in front of him.

"Do you want to wear this angel?" I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks, Mark knew how much I loved wearing his tops and it was cute how he remembered it. I nodded nervously and he placed it in my hand, smiling sheepishly as I pulled it over my head, covering my previously exposed body.

"Thank you Marky." I whispered, he winked at me and shimmied out of his bottoms, folding them and placing them on the side. I peeled my trackies off and chucked them into the wash basket, clambering into bed and snuggling up to Mark.

"I'm gonna miss our cuddles." He said sadly, I rested my head on his chest and sighed.

"I'll miss them too." He ran his fingers up and down my arm softly,

"If you move to America then we can cuddle whenever you want to." I stayed silent and let my mind wander, there's so many pro's and cons of moving, but this time of the night wasn't the time to start weighing those up.

"Just so you know angel, you can bring your recording equipment over and I'll give you a room. As for clothes, we'll go and buy you a whole new wardrobe."

"Thank you." I croaked, shuffling off Mark so my head was resting in the crook of his neck and my arm was around his waist.

"I'm tired Marky," I said in a low whisper,

"Then go to sleep b, I'll be there when you wake up."