seventy six

I'm a pro at imperfections
And I'm best friends with my doubt
And now that my mind's out
And now I hear it clear and loud
I'm thinking, "Wow
I probably should've stayed inside my house." - twenty one pilots, the judge

Sean's POV
I bobbed my head left and right as I fished through the clothes in my wardrobe, holding various tops up to me before chucking them aside and picking out something different. I picked up a Game Grumps shirt and giggled before setting it down quickly as there was a knock at the door. I slammed the lid of my laptop shut and kicked the papers on the floor under the bed before turning round and shouting 'come in'. The door slowly crept open and Mark entered, eyeing me and the mess of papers under the bed before frowning and shaking his head.

"I'm not going to ask why you're acting so weird, but still, what are you doing?" He questioned,

"I'm getting ready for a photoshoot." I mumbled, picking up one of the new JSE snapbacks, ruffling my hair and sliding it on.

"Any particular reason why?"

"For my secret project." a loud sigh escaped Mark's lips and I turned to him, a stern expression spread across my face.

"What now?" He shook his head at me and forced a smile,

"Nothing." He turned on his heels and began to walk away, however I grabbed his arm and turned him back around.

"No, something's clearly pissed you off so what is it?" He brushed my arm off him and tilted his head back slightly,

"I'm just tired of not being allowed to know what this project is, you act so suspicious and my mind always goes to the worst place and all you can tell me is that it's a secret project. What am I supposed to think?" I shook my head at him and let out a breathy laugh, not believing what he had just said.

"Are you really going to throw a fit about me keeping secrets? Really? Because last time I checked you were the one that was sneaking around and doing things secretly." Mark leant back against the doorframe, his chest rising and falling heavily as he crossed his arms.

"Oh yeah? When?" I raised an eyebrow at him before picking my phone up from the desk and searching through some images,

"Try the other day, you know, when you want for a little secret meetup with Matt? Here's the proof." I said with gritted teeth, I turned the phone round to face Mark, revealing a picture of him and Matt sat in a restaurant. His mouth opened to begin to defend himself but I silenced him quickly,

"Not to mention your cinema date too, I found your ticket for the Deadpool movie that we were supposed to go and see, but it's fine you know, just go and have fun with him." I snapped, Mark's eyes widened at me as he shook his head.

"Sean, it's not what it looks like, you're taking this all the wrong way." I laughed and nodded slightly,

"It's always me isn't it, I'm always the one taking it the wrong way when you're the one that's sneaking round behind my back. I thought we sorted this drama with Matt, I really did, but now you're sneaking round again and I don't know how to take it." Mark closed his eyes and leant his head back against the doorframe, sighing loudly.

"We have sorted this, and I thought you wouldn't have minded me going, but clearly I was wrong." I shot forward with a frown on my face,

"I don't care about you hanging out with him Mark! It's just the fact you did it in secret and did things we were supposed to do, but I guess we don't have our own things anymore."

"Clearly not..." Mark mumbled under his breath, I rolled my eyes at him and stuffed my phone back into my pocket. Mark's eyes followed me round the bedroom as I picked up my final things and headed for the door.

"You need to let me explain," Mark said, blocking the exit with his arm. I glared at him and attempted to push his arm out of the way, however he was too strong and instead grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.

"I want to explain this to you," I shook my head at him and forced myself away, pushing his chest with my hands and frowning.

"I'm sick of all the lies Mark, I don't want to talk about this now, just leave it." I snarled, I stepped to the right and attempted to leave but Mark grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Sean listen to me, I didn't want you to find out this way-"

"Mark let go of me."

"Just listen, it wasn't a date or anything like that we were just having dinner and I-"

"Mark, let go." I repeated, glancing down at his hand gripping my wrist firmly.

"Please just listen to me, he doesn't mean anyth-"

"Mark," I said, my voice slightly louder, "please let me go."

"No I want to sort things, we can't keep -"

"But Mark you're hurting me, please." I whimpered, tugging my wrist and sighing as he didn't release it.

"We fight all the time and I'm sick of you not listening to what -"

"My wrist, it's hurting." I said sadly, noticing the tighter grip on my wrist.

"To what - to what I'm saying, it's like you just don't want to hear it and I'm just here begging you to listen and all you do is -"

"MARK!" I yelled, causing him to step back a little and widen his eyes,

"Please, please," I cried, "you're hurting me." He looked down at his hands before dropping my wrist in horror and shaking his head,

"Oh baby, no, no I didn't want to do that-" I rubbed my wrist with my other hand sadly,

"You know I wouldn't do that on purpose, angel please," I shook my head at him and picked up my keys, turning to walk out of the door and stopping as Mark leant out to grab me again.

"Angel please, you know I'd never do anything like this on purpose, I love you, I really do." I avoided eye contact with him as he stared at me,

"Please Angel, I never meant to hurt you."

"You seem to be doing that a lot lately." I whispered, brushing past him and marching out of the house.

-----
I'm so so sorry oops

pls don't kill me but things will get better, I promise

questions:
- thoughts on seans outburst?
- thoughts on Mark hurting Sean?
- thoughts on Sean overall?
- thoughts on Mark overall?
- what do you thinks gonna happen next?

QOTC: if you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would you live?

AOTC: Ireland or Canada! My two favourite places, but I'd also like to live in LA at some point!

can you guys let me know when you want this story to end, your choices are either when Sean moves back to Ireland or continue until the secret project is announced - let me know please !! it's super important!!