Chapter 4

Mr Dhanrajgir was pacing in the living room waiting for Kabir as he was attending a party after ages . And he was uncertain about the happenings of the party 

   A sudden door clicking sound got his attention he found Kabir entering the house  in long strides ,he didn't missed his furious expression on his face .he inquired in a soft tone

    "What happened ? How was the party ?"

"  The party was good dad but at the last moment a girl clung to me. Such a shameless girl she was stating that she was my friend. Trust me dad I know I lost some of my memory but I could never befriend a girl like her …"

"It's ok kabir  you must be tired go and take rest 

Good night "

"Good night dad "

    The moment kabir left for his room , mr dhanrajgir decided on something and went to his room 

 The next morning after Kabir left for office kuldeep arrived in dhanrajgir mansion he greeted Kabir's dad and got settled on a sofa 

  "  Who was that girl who met him last night?"

 Kuldeep couldn't find an appropriate answer

So mr dhanrajgir took a deep sigh 

"  Don't bother yourself, I understand that she must be one of his flings right?"

"Yes uncle but it's not her fault she doesn't know about Kabir's accident . I make her understood she will not bother him anymore" 

 "Good ."

" How is Kabir doing now?"

 " What should I say, he lost all his past but only one thing he recalled is Sneha .He believed that he was the most worthy person all his past life . And trust me I want to keep it that way .."

The same moment Malini also entered the living room after exchanging greetings with kuldeep

She stated in worry 

 "Kuldeep we are really worried for Kabir 's mental health ,he spend all his free time in that museum and talking to the wax statue "

" I know aunty but what can we do ?why don't you consult a doctor for him?"

"I did , the doctor suggested a change of place , but tell me how  to make him  agree for some trip . He only leaves bangalore for business trips that too if it is mandatory to attend "

" You know Karan is getting married next month , your uncle invited all of us to Agra .

What if we could .."

"Marriage!!you think he will agree to attend something like this "Anant stated in astonishment 

"Well uncle, I have a  solution for this. Actually Kabir was interested in expanding his textile business and was in search of land in Agra or its nearby place ."

"Hmm yes I know that he wants to shift a small unit in Agra too so what about that?"

"Recently i came across a deal,  it was a small factory in the exterior of Agra city and those people are interested in selling the small factory as it had shut down from years "

" Then why are they selling it now?"

" I don't know much but i think this excuse will help you to tag Kabir in the wedding "

" Perfect ,call Sanjay and send these details to him . "

"But Malini i cannot leave our work here why don't you and Kabir go ahead i will join you later "