chapter 36

Kabir gently touched the picture of Niyati with his fingers. He was looking at the candid moments captured with Niyati.  

She was looking gorgeous in that yellow outfit, which she wore at the Haldi function. Suddenly, he noticed the same dupatta that he had accidentally ripped a small piece from. . His chuckle came from remembering when Niyati's face turned red with anger upon seeing the torn piece of duppata.

Kabir confessed his feelings to Niyati, but she responded by rejecting him with no doubt, which didn't surprise him as he had expected this kind of response from her. With a remarkable history of flings and affairs, it's challenging for any girl, especially someone like Niyati with traditional values, to fully trust his words.

However, he remained confident in his ability to convince her and gain her trust. Once she agrees, he will take care of everything. He is certain that his parents will agree with his choice and be pleased about it. His mom will especially be pleased to have Niyati as her daughter-in-law. Niyati possesses the same genuine and smart qualities as his mom.

So from the next day on, he will start his mission to win over Niyati.  Kabir fell asleep while thinking about all these thoughts.

 The next morning, Kapoor mansion 

Samar was sitting on the big chair, his mind going through all the things that Surya informed him about. And requested that he understand how to stop this madness, which Sneha named love for Kabir.

   Soon Sneha entered the room and found his dad lost in deep thoughts. 

Dad.. You called me? Is there any problem, dad? 

“Hmm take a seat, Sneha ”. Sneha was confused, as his dad was looking worried about something.

    Samar picked up the intercom in the study room and ordered, “Send them in ” 

“Whom are you calling in? 

“You will know” 

    Soon the four goons that sneha appointed to rape niyati entered the study room 

They shocked Sneha, but she hides her expression well.

 “ Sneha, do yo know them?”

“Not much, but I know they work for you “

“Ok so Ganesh, tell me what you and your men did at the club recently.”. 

 Ganesh knew how dangerous his boss is,, so he started narrating the incidents of the club that, how he, along with his men, try to abduct a girl and we’re ordered to take her, but Surya and his friend reached on time and save the girl.. It was surya who helped them escape; otherwise, his friend was ready to kill them 

    “ And who ordered or hired you to do this ?”

“Sir” .. Ganesh hesitated at first as Sneha was present in the same room .

 “Don’t be afraid and tell me “ Samar assured them

“ Sir Sneha, madam “

    Samar glanced at Sneha who was keeping her face straight. She heard everything which she already knew , it was surya‘s good luck that he didn’t return home from last two days or else she must have given him a good peace of mind.

Samar dismisses the men and then turned towards Sneha 

  “  Don’t you want to say something, Sneha?