glimpse

"What really matters is that he is still trying to repent for his mistake?"

Alisha maintained her point while eating her dinner.

Alisha, Swati, Mohit ,Kuldeep, and Niyati were talking about someone who was not there.
Kabir Dhanrajgir

While the elders are engaged in a discussion in the adjacent room.
The kids were playing, and Nancy and another nanny of Mitansh were also present.

Mandeep was passing the toys to Avni.
Little Mitansh reached Avni in slow steps.
And yanked the block from her hand.

Avni looked at the boy who had just grabbed the block, and the next moment the little tigress pulled his hair with both hands.

Mitansh wailed loudly and began struggling, while Mandeep attempted to punch Mitansh because he bothered Avni.

Aditya was busy playing the board game.
The nannies rushed to the kids and attempted to pull Avni, but Nancy was well aware of the little girl's grip.

All the elders rush to the other room and gaped inn shock looking at the scene in front

Avni was pulling mitansh's hair
While the boy was scratching on avni's arms and little son of sardar Mandeep was hovering over Mitansh to punch him
While Aditya was pulling Mandeep from his legs so that he could leave Mitansh .

Niyati reached towards Avni to hold her.
While Alisha attempted to save her one-year-old son Mitansh.
While Swati picked Mandeep

Mohit and Kuldeep continued to stand in shock.They also reached for the children to examine the injury.

Avni did not stop crying and calling for his father.
Dad. Da..  da…

Niyati tried to handle her, but nothing worked.
Aditya was also upset looking at his sister's misery, so he just asked for his mom's phone. Niyati was too disturbed, so she gave him her phone

A few moments later, a cold voice of Kabir shocked Niyati.

What the hell is going on there?

Kabir was glaring at Niyati with red eyes, and Avni noticed Kabir on the phone screen and started

Da… da …

Here is a glimpse of the upcoming chapters.
Soon, we will witness a reunion of college friends.
Which will reveal many secrets about this story.

Thank you for all your warm wishes.
My health is significantly better now.
And I will continue updating this story from tomorrow onwards.

One more announcement.

My new story.
"From Escape to Embrace" will start on
Stck me from tomorrow.

Looking forward to receiving your love and support. ❤️

Abhilasha ❤️