glimpse

Standing in a large hall crowded with members of Bangalore's elite class, Niyati's fear and anxiety levels skyrocketed.

Kabir was standing next to her, staring at her condition.
Niyati was given a glass of water by him after he gestured to a server.

Niyati stared blankly at the glass before turning to face Kabir.

"This will help; drink it."

Niyati snarled, "No thanks."

  "Oh my goodness, Niya, why are you becoming anxious at First Place? It is our reception party,"

"Yes, and everyone's staring at me like they are amazed at how a widow and mother of two children managed to entangle the illustrious Kabir Dhanrajgir in her web."

   “Hmm ? And you heard it from someone or you just assumed it?

“ The way they are looking at me is more than an assumption . And they are not wrong entirely  as anyone will assume the same “

   Kabir sighed, understanding that niya would need some time to come around to him. Once more, some guests came up to the couple to wish them

Shortly a announcement was heard when the host ask for a first  dance newlywed couple

Niyati had no idea this would happen. She stared at Kabir, but he did not look back; instead, he simply held her and led her to the dance floor.

      The guests showered the couple with enthusiastic applause and cheers.
A gentle melody enveloped the atmosphere.
Kabir placed his hand on her waist piling her close
Niyati put her hand on his shoulder because she knew there was nothing else she could do.

Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera
Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera

Niyati look around and found her family in happy tears ,
Evan Malini was emotional and Anant was trying to console her

Tujh se juda gar ho jaayenge
To khud se hi ho jaayenge juda
Kyun ki Tum hi ho, ab tum hi ho
Ki zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui, ab tum hi ho

Kuldeep was dabbing at the tears in his eyes as he watched his best friend win back his real love.Some one passed him a tissue and then he looked around and found Swati giving a glare at him . Kuldeep composed himself as he knew Swati will lash out at him later .

Tera mera rishta hai kaisa
Ek pal door gawara nahi
Tere liye har roz hain jeete
Tujhko diya mera waqt sabhi
Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina
Har saans pe naam tera..

   Niyati knew she had to finish this dance, so she kept looking in different directions without turning to face the person who was simply staring at her.

   When the song was almost over, Niyati looked up at Kabir and was startled to see tears welling up in his eyes.  He had so many emotions in his gaze as he observed her.
Emotion of guilt .
Emotion of love 

   The moment the song ended, Kabir moved to hold her face and plant a kiss on her forehead, an action Niyati was not prepared for.

I love you niya …

So this is a little glimpse from the upcoming Chapters ❤️
Thank you to all the readers for their warm wishes which filled my message board ❤️

You can anticipate the next update in the upcoming week only. My health is starting to improve a little, so hopefully I will start writing regularly soon.

I will begin posting updates slowly for a few more days until I am fully recovered.

When I logged in today again   
I noticed a lot of readers who are not following me were requesting updates.
But in that case I can't help them as they missed all the important notifications. Which is not my fault as I already notified about my condition to the readers .

So once again thank you for so much love and support 🙏
See you shortly with
Niyati and Kabir ❤️