chapter 85

A really challenging chapter to write ✍️
But I still tried my best. 👍.
Having to go back and review the earlier chapters makes it harder 🤔
Your writer possesses a ghajni memory 😎🤧🤧
The location of the hotel incident was unclear to me. 😂
I hope you enjoy it, please leave a comment below 🥰❤️️

"Sneha!  But what does Sneha have to do with Niyati and Me?

“    True .. she has nothing to do with niyati until you truly fell in love with her 

Actually Sneha was obsessed with you. She was so mad behind you and she didn't mind your flings or your Playboy image . However, one thing that was firmly established in her mind was that she would only marry someone like Kabir Dhanrajgir. 

What ? This is not possible as how..”Kabir asked, clearly taken aback.

Hold on, let me finish, Kabir. 

As I mentioned before, my sister has not expressed any concerns about your lifestyle. She believes that your relationships are temporary. 

But when you fall in love with Niyati, her fantasy world crumbles. 

She monitored Niyati and conducted a thorough background check on her as soon as you became friends. 

Nevertheless, she began to fear losing you to Niyati after learning about your true feelings for her.

I tried so hard to hide your love story from her, but it was useless because she was already aware of all of your activities. 

"So she initiates contact with the goons at the club, telling them to rape Noyati and then leave." We were able to save you because I saw one of the men who was working illegally for my uncle while I was constantly on the lookout for you two.

 I made every effort to intervene and address Sneha's growing fixation on you, even discussing it with our uncle, but unfortunately, my attempts proved to be ineffective. 

The second attack happened after she had already made up her mind to finish Niyati. But just as luck would have it, Kabir arrived and saved you even though he was hurt. I am hoping you recall that instance.

Niyati simply nodded, and Surya went on. 

Sneha made the decision to create the ideal plan after realizing that everything she was doing was drawing you two too close. But without assistance, none of her plans could be carried out.  And shortly after, God granted her request and sent the ideal man for his scheme. 

Avinash sharma 

 While Kabir was shocked, Niyati gave Surya a furious glare.

     I understand that you are both surprised, but I would like to finish what I am saying.

There was a deal happened between sneha and Avinash as sneha understood Avinash  feelings for niyati so she told Avinash that Kabir is dating Niya for taking revenge on him 

And Avinash got convinced ,not his fault Kabir carried that image 

The plan then began; Sneha has enough money and power to accomplish anything she wants.

Following Mohit's mother’s accident ,my Australian trip was a pre-planned affair as she wanted to remove all friends around niyati. In addition, Sneha gave Anant Uncle the suggestion to send Kabir on a business trip. 

Niya if you  remember, Avinash refused at first for coming to the trip and you told the same thing to Kabir. 

You were not lying at the time, but Avinash was, since he departed for Coorg the same day your family did.