Glimpse

Kabir was watching the children playing in the garden while seated on the lawn .
The woman who seems so familiar to him is still on his mind.

He noticed how Aditya was focused on winning the musical chair.
Malini who was sitting beside him told him

"You know that little boy remind me so much of you , same attitude, never leave a question unanswered, you werejust like him. Avantika truely called him god's blessing as who will say now that he was the same boy who born premature with complications""

" Premature??"

"Yeah He was born before the time in  beginning of seventh month of pregnancy, causing a fear in the family but all turns out well. Ooh god is he going to lose "

  Kabir gazed at the lawn and noticed the music stopped and a girl took the single and last chair , smiling at her victory but the next moment Aditya got settled on her lap grining.

Malini laughed at the scene
"Ooh god he is so cute "

When Kabir looked at the scene, his vision became blurry once more. He saw himself sitting on a girl's lap and that girl was attempting to push him.

But as soon as he saw her face, he realized that she was none other than the same woman who had been on his mind lately.

"Niyati Sharma "

Kabir was astute enough to connect the dots, since he had knowledge of her leaving the course midway through her initial few months of enrollment in college.

    Kabir Dhanrajgjr now wishes to dispel his doubts because he never accepts anything without evidence.

     Though there are at least ten chapters, I am doing my best to finish this flashback in the upcoming week. However, it might take a few more days.
However, we will shortly begin the story in the present.
In order for readers to relate to the current situation, I did my best to include every detail in the flashback.

Regarding Defying all odds' readers
I am experiencing a problem with that website.
After I resolve this, I will be able to release the following chapter.
I appreciate your love for Priya and Jairaj.
I hope you have been enjoying this story so far.
Moreover, the romantic portion will begin soon.

Thank you for your love and support