chapter 8

The stunning young lady, who lovingly cradled a little girl in her embrace, captured Malini's attention.. Avantika introduced them 

    “Malini, she is Niyati, my daughter-in-law, and Niyati, she is Malini, my college friend.

Niyati passed the baby to avantika and bent down to touch Mălini’s feet., her gesture moved Malini

  “God bless you beta “

     Niyati have a smile at her, Mălini then look at the little girl who is looking like a doll .Mălini tried to touch her but the moment she touched her cheek the girl started wailing loudly. Which made Malini worried, whereas avantika tried to handle avni 

“Oh God! I am so sorry, did I do something wrong?”

“No aunty, don’t be sorry as it’s not your fault but from the day we landed here she is behaving like this.  “

  Malini gave a nod at her, niyati requested Avantika 

“Mom, can you take care of her for some time? I have to collect Aditya clothes from the market.  I must have taken her along but you  know how the market must be crowded this time and she will…”

“You should leave, I will take care of her “Niyati passed the baby bag to Avantika and left for the market with Aditya.

 Niyati and soniya, along with nimi and aditya, left for the market. 

    Malini kept observing Avantika, who was trying to handle avni. But the little girl used to throw a tantrum even if someone tried to touch her.

“Your granddaughter is so pretty avantika. God bless her “

 “  Hmm, now we only have her and her older brother aditya, these two kids become our strength to move on. Niyati struggling is hard to manage between work and kids.. I feel terrible sometimes maybe I wish if i  could change the destiny for her; she is too young to face all this troubles, her whole life is ahead of her. You know Avinash left the world without even knowing about the existence of his second child.. Even though I was against this pregnancy but hats off to this girl who didn’t give up on her and now whenever I see this little girl I feel…

Avantika sobbed and Malini tried to handle her, “what can we do avantika? We can’t fight with our fates. Look at me all my life., I never spent some time with Kabir, as my posting was always in other cities. And now when I am with him, I can see him only suffering from his trauma. 

Avantika patted Mălini’s hand as they both were going through hard times in their lives 

Kabir entered the resort in a depressing mood, he hates this get together meeting relatives, especially when he hardly knew one or two people here. But once again his mother made him agreed to visit here. He was not ready for this but she told him to just come to at least pick her up and in that way he could meet the relatives for at least name sake.

     Mom…” Kabir entered the lawn and after greeting the relatives, she reached her mom.

He saw her mother sitting beside a woman of almost her age, and they were busy in some conversation.

‘ Kabir, come beta meet my friend Avantika Sharma .”

 Kabir greeted avantika by joining his hands and avantika replied with a nod.  Kabir's eyes shifted to the small girl, who was busy eating her own fingers. He noticed the chubby little girl wearing a beautiful frock with matching hair band.

 He noticed the chubby little girl wearing a beautiful frock with matching hair band