Glimpse

Niya...

A cry escaped from kabir 's mouth
He started sobbing badly holding his face with his hands .

What had he done in rage? He lost everything today? As he lost his only love Niyati.

Glancing with glossy eyes, Surya observed his wretched state. As of now, everything is ruined. But it's true we indeed have to bear the consequences of our own deeds. .

     Kabir is now getting his comeuppance because he will always carry the guilt of what he did with Niyati.

In Agra

  Niyati entered the wedding hall under the flower carpet, mohit was also holding the carpet fulfilling his duty as a brother to niyati

Avinash smiled at the sight of his beautiful bride,  niyati moved towards the mandap in slow steps her eyes were downcast.

Dheer , Swati and the entire duggal family were delighted to see her in bridal attire. .

    Avantika got happy tears in her eyes as it was a dream come true moment for avantika

   Avinash forward his hand towards niyati to help her with the stairs of mandap.

The wedding rituals started and soon the moment arrived when Avinash filled her hairline with sindoor  
Niyati lost a single tear because she never imagined her life would turn out this way.

    Avinash placed a kiss on her forehead assuring her that he is going to be her side from now onwards. For the guests and family members this was a romantic moment.  But only the couple knew what they are going through.

  Mohit was also in tears; he despises Kabir for everything he did to Niyati.

    Niyati stared at Avinash, thinking to herself that perhaps this would be the best choice she has ever made.

Her greatest mistake in life was meeting Kabir Dhanrajgir, whom she will always despise.

How Niyati and Kabir moved on with their lives is a question that many readers have.
Love is undoubtedly the strongest emotion,but so is hate and guilt and this couple goes through those two more than love.

No matter who you lose or what you lose, the most incredible thing is that you can not stop living. That is called life .

So yes the past is coming to an end soon and then again we will witness the story of  kabir and niyati along with two little kids .

So stay tune
Keep reading
Do follow my profile 
Or else you will miss some important notifications on my message board