chapter 6

Seema rushed towards Niyati and took her in a welcoming hug , she also greeted Avantika and picked up little Aditya in her arms., who was almost sleepy .

Niyati was in tears, glimpsing at her complete family after a long time. Last time She visited her cousin Nitin’s wedding , that time she was carrying a six-month-old Aditya in her arms and Avinash accompanied her.

      Niyati met her family members who welcomed her warmly., they all were excited to see Avni who was looking terrified by so much crowd around her and at last she started wailing in discomfort.

      Seema escorted Niyati to her room so that she could handle Avni and feed her in peace 

A smile appeared on Niyati’s face while observing her old room.

    Avantika also followed her and made Aditya sleep comfortably on the bed. Whereas Niyati fed Avni and put her to sleep.

  Seema entered the room with some refreshments for Niyati and Avantika.

Soon after hearing a knock on the door, Niyati's Dheer uncle entered the room. 

  “I hope you are comfortable here. I can’t express in words how much we are delighted to have you all here.” Dheer expressed her gratitude to the ladies.

“Don’t say like this, uncle, we have to come. After all, it’s the last wedding of this generation in this house “

“Hmm yes.. Well we all will move to the resort, which is booked for three days for pre wedding programmes and also the wedding. 

Avantika Bhabhi and niyati, I am here to discuss something important to you”

   Avantika and niyati both look at him in confusion

    “We informed the relatives and family members that Avinash died because of a cardiac arrest. Only Seema and Maa,mean your grandmother know about the actual reason for Avinash’s death. Don’t take me wrong, we don’t want other people to mock or judge Avinash’s character. Despite everything, we continue to maintain our belief in his innocence and firmly believe that someone has falsely ensnared him in a web of ailments. I hope you……

   “You did the right thing. I also have faith in my upbringing. It couldn’t be this wrong.

And don’t worry, we will just follow the reason you gave to others for Avinash’s death. Right Niyati?”

Niyati, amid wiping her tears, gave a nod as the memory of the incident that forever altered her life resurfaced. 

   Later at the dinner table, Niyati has to face another problem as her daughter Avni was not ready to stay with anyone else except her and Avantika. If any other member of the family tried to take her in their arms, she used to weep loudly.

   “She never behaves like this. I don’t know why is she troubling me now ?“ Niyati declared while patting the back of the little girl.

“It’s ok. After all, it’s a new place and we all are strangers to her. She will come around soon. ‘ “Niyati’s grandmother Shobha Duggal suggested to her.

    Niyati sighed at her comment as she was having a hard time dealing with her daughter, who is behaving too cranky. After having her dinner Niyati was tired and wished for a sleep, but as a mother of a toddler and small baby, it was not a simple task for her. First she put Aditya to sleep, then she fed avni who slept in between the feeding session. Niyati also settled on the bed and got laid down beside her. The sight of her children sleeping soundly brought a smile to her face. These two aspects of her life were incredibly significant to her, serving as her lifelines and the driving force behind her will to survive; she was resolute in her determination to overcome any challenges that came her way.