glimpse

"Would you kindly refrain from making any complaints against my husband? "

Niyati asked the hotel manager for help.
Kabir remained seated like a furious man who could leap onto Mr. Bakshi once more and complete the task he had begun.

Mr. Bakshi's face was heavily bleeding, and the hotel personnel were administering the necessary first aid. 
sneered once more

"He did not know who he had messed with, so no, I will not leave him."

        After giving Mr. Bakshi a sharp look, Niyati resumed her request to the manager.

You didn't know the complete story I request you not to involve cops  in this matter

Madam, Since your husband assaulted one of our clients, I am unable to assist you; however, I have notified the hotel's owner as he is currently attending a conference. It would be preferable if you asked him rather than me.

Niyati let out a sigh and turned to face Kabir, whose angry red eyes remained open.

    You do not need to ask anyone; I will take care of this.

"Kabir, please stop talking now. I sincerely hope the owner pays attention to us."

Within a few moments, the hotel's owner strode into the hall, taking in his surroundings.

Niyati gasped in shock when she saw the owner, and Kabir grinned.

“What did he do ?”

"He assaulted me, sir," Mr. Bakshi reiterated.

“I am not asking you … the owner barked at tmr bakshi

"He misbehaved with my wife," Kabir said, dabbing at his palm to remove blood.

After giving Niyati a quick glance, the owner went straight to Mr. Bakshi.

Mr bakshi thought
The owner will  say some good words to him
But the next moment the owner himself started thrashing Mr bakshi brutal way
The shocked hotel staff was afraid to step in.

"What are you doing?" I am the victim here ?”
In between pulling off the punches, Mr. Bakshi managed to say

A chuckle escape from the owner's mouth and he told him

“And the woman you misbehaved with is like a sister to me and her husband is my best friend
And you must know that Surya always sticks by his friends' sides.”

Here comes Surya 🎉🔥💥

I hope you enjoy his second entry.
Thus, the story's final act will start.
Moreover, the secrets will be revealed