chapter 79

Kabir smiled as he watched Aditya's delight.
After putting Avni in the baby carrier while holding Aditya's hand, he headed toward the shopping center.
Nancy and Niyati are followed by him.

Aditya became fascinated with the mall's interior design.
"What are we supposed to be doing here?" Niyati doubted Kabir as she entered the mall.

"We're going to have a great time. After a nice dinner and some ice cream, we'll head for the play zone and do some shopping."

Aditya was shocked as he asked Kabir, "Really, buddy?"

"Yes, let's go to the kids area now. Come on." Kabir answered him.

Although Niyati had intended to disagree, she saw that Kabir was trying to lift Aditya's spirits, so she decided to accompany Kabir instead after seeing the children's excitement.
They shortly arrived at the kids' area, where Avni was gawking around in wonder with her big doe eyes.

After purchasing the tickets, Kabir began helping Aditya, who seemed very joyful.
Niyati embraced Avni, realizing that Aditya would want Kabir's help and direction with certain games.

Avni was taking in her surroundings and enjoying the different colored lights. Avni was happy with the kid-sized swings by Nancy and Niyati.

Aditya was so famished that after an hour, they all went straight to the food zone.  Aditya was ordered by Kabir to order anything he wanted.
Aditya asked Niyati if he could because his mother is quite strict about not eating junk food.

Kabir bowed down to whisper to Aditya after noticing his stare and realizing what was unfolding in his mind

"It's our playdate, so don't worry about mom. Order whatever you like to eat."

With a gaping expression on his face, Aditya looked at Kabir  and whispered, "But  mom would be mad at me?

Kabir pretended to be shocked to find out about the scolding before smiling and whispering to Aditya once more.

"Don't worry, I'll receive the scolding of your mom instead of you ,now Go ahead and order whatever you want.

"Really! You make a promise, buddy." Aditya sent a fist bump.

"Yes, gentleman's promise," Kabir answered as he performed the initial bump.

Niyati was staring at Aditya and Kabir, who were occupied in whispering to one another.

Aditya placed his own order after Kabir summoned the waiter.
When Niyati hears his order—mostly junk food—she becomes upset. Kabir gestured for her to be calm by flicking his eyes before she could say a word.

With a groan, Niyati began eating, while Avni was busy bothering Nancy, who was also attempting to feed her.
After Kabir finished his meal, he held Avni in his arms and told Nancy to start having her meal. Nancy nodded and began.

Kabir soon made his way into a branded children's clothing and toy store.