Chapter 45: Drunk

Asteria Kirsten's POV

I look like an idiot na kanina pa paikot ikot sa kama ko.

I can't damn sleep siguro dahil alam kong she's there with her.

"Arghhhhh!" I irritatedly groaned.

I tried calling Febbie but for the nth time she's not answering.

Why the fuck is she doing this to me? Why is she helping her sister who's now engaged with someone?

I know that I'm just her best friend but damn it. I'm so pissed right now.

"Pick up the goddamn phone!" I angrily said.

I bet she's enjoying this. I really hate her fck!

I started to walk around and thinking if what should I do. I bit my nail in my thumb and continued to walk around my room.

What should I do? I'm really pissed.

I decided to go out of my room and went to my sister's room.

I opened the door without knocking. She glared at me when she saw me. She's sitting in her mini living room and she's doing some school works.

"Di talaga uso katok sayo no?" She asked.

Pumasok nako at pabagsak na humiga sa kama niya.

"What should I do Keiti?" I know asking her what to do is too much.

She still likes Yereah but I'm out of options.

"She's with ate Faye no?" She seriously asked.

"Y-Yeah" I said.

"Kasalanan mo to eh, bakit kase sinaktan saktan mo pa" she irritatedly said.

She closed her notes and walks near me. "Did she forgives you naba?"

"I don't know but she's still the same Yereah I know. She's not mad or something" I said.

"Hindi kase marunong mag tanim ng sama ng loob eh. Ang swerte mo" I gaze at her and I saw sadness flash through her eyes.

I looked away. She's right I'm lucky that she likes me but I ended up hurting her. She doesn't deserve me.

"Bakit hindi mo puntahan?" She asked.

"Magagalit si Febbie saken" sabi ko "She'll kill me"

"Sa ugali mong yan natatakot ka sakanya?" I rolled my eyes on her.

It's not like I'm afraid. Nahihiya talaga ako kay Yereah.

If only my sister told me that she's okay with the Idea that Yereah and I like each ng mas maaga edi sana hindi na mauuwi sa ganto.

Well I'm not really blaming her, it's still my fault.

"Wala kang mukhang maihaharap sakaniya no?" She asked and I nod. Then she burst out laughing.

"Argghhhhhh!" Inis kong daing. "I'm really pissed!"

I stood up and left her laughing. She's enjoying this too tse.

She's calling me but I ignored her and left her room. I slightly slam the door and rolled my eyes.

I tried calling Febbie again after how many rings she finally answered her phone.