Chapter 57: Ang mga ibon

Asteria Kirsten's POV

"Puro naman isa mga gamit mo dito" I heard her complaining again for the nth time.

"Go take a shower and we'll go shopping" I'm planning to buy some new stuffs here for her.

I'm not alone anymore in this house that's why I need to buy some new utensils.

"Mag shopping tayo?" I nodded as a response.

She went inside the bathroom but she went out immediately and glared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Walang towel!" She said. This kid really complains a lot.

"Use mine" I said.

"Okay" masiglang sabi and she went back to the bathroom.

I just shook my head and leaned my back at the headboard of my bed. I took my phone and open my social medias.

I'm really not into this stuffs but Keiti told me to make one so I did but I barely use them. I stalked Yereah and I frowned when I noticed that she hasn't followed me back on IG and Twitter and she didn't even accept my friend request on FB. Maybe she hasn't opened it yet or maybe she forgot?

Maybe she'll follow me back later. I looked at her social media and I'm kinda surprise to see that she already have a million followers on IG and Twitter. She became famous after her picture wearing a tuxedo went viral and when she played one game in basketball plus that auction.

If it wasn't because of that auction maybe she's not mine now. I know I rushed things with her but I don't wanna lose her. I wanna court her but she doesn't want me to, she told me that she'll court me while we're already girlfriends.

I let her do whatever she wants, as long as she's happy. I didn't even expect that I'm capable of owning someone I want in a short amount of time.

"Woveyy!" It's cute but at the same time it's annoying when she's calling me that.

I'm drunk that night and I know she's teasing me.

"Wala akong damit!" She shouted from the bathroom.

I stood up and walked towards my walk in closet to give her some clothes to wear.

I gave her my clothes but this kid, she's really teasing me a lot.

"Akin na Ma'am!" She said while she's hiding her body behind the door.

"Here" I extend my hand with the clothes and hand it to her.

My heart suddenly beat faster when she held my hand. It's always this feeling when she's around.

"Ayaw mong paliguan kita wovey?" She asked and she playfully smiled at me.

"W-Will you stop doing that?" I said and grab her hand and gave her the clothes.

I was about to walk away when she called me so I turned my head to look at her.

"Kiss" I raised my eye brow. "Sige na wovey, pakiss" she childishly said.

I sigh and rolled my eyes before leaning closer to give her a kiss.

"Thankyouu!" She said then closed the door.

I touched my lips, that's a sweet kiss. I can't prevent myself from smiling because of her.