Chapter 76: Cravins 2.0

Asteria Kirsten's POV

"Asteriaaaa!" Her whole pregnancy is tiring.

"Yes?" I tiredly asked.

"Asan si ate Polla?" She asked.

Why is she looking for Polla? "She's in the Philippines right now" I said.

"Papuntahin mo siya dito" Okay? What's the catch?

"That's it?" I asked.

"Padala mo yung marumi niyang damit" wtf? Don't tell me ipapalaba niya sakin yun? "Please Woveyyy.." Nag pacute pa nga.

"Alright alright" I said and took my phone from my pocket and called Polla.

"Yes my sister in law" She said after she answered the call.

"Yereah wants to see you, punta ka dito" I said.

"Parang kabilang bahay lang ah but sure.. Anything else?" She asked.

She already knew Yereah's crazy cravings, there's always a catch.

"Bring your dirty clothes" she didn't respond immediately.

"Ahmmm.. I'm kinakabahan sa want niya ah" she said. "But yeah sure, be there in 8 hours"

We ended the call and told Yereah that Polla will arrive soon and she happily nods.

I'm glad that she didn't ask for anything else.

7 hours and half had passed when Polla arrived, that was fast. Akala ko aabutin pa siya ng umaga well she have her own private jet so it's really not hard for her to travel everywhere.

"You really brought every dirty clothes you have huh.." As in she literally bring everything.

Limang garbage bag yung dala niya and lahat yun puno.

"Ate Polla!" We turned our gaze to my wife who's now running.. RUNNING?!

"Love, don't run like that" I said but she ignored me, nilagpasan pa niya ako. 

"I miss youuuuu!" She said and gave her a hug. I want that hug too.

"Dinala mo mga marumi mong damit?" She asked and Polla showed Yereah her dirty clothes. "Good! Tara" she pulled Polla and her bodyguards took her dirty clothes and followed them.

"Anong meron?" Fuck!

"You'll kill me one day!" I said while holding my chest. Bigla nalang kaseng sumusulpot kung saan.

"Sorry, who just came?" She asked.

She's been avoiding Polla but now Polla is here.

"Polla" I said and she just nod her head.

"Why?" She asked.

"I don't know too" I said.

We followed them to see what Yereah wants from Polla.

"What are we gawa here ba?" Nasa wash room area kami.

"Labhan mo lahat yan" Polla drop her jaw after hearing that.