Chapter #11

(A/N: I'm sorry if these chapters are crap. I honestly suck at writing and I usually write at like 5am because that's when I get my ideas but so sorry if there is typos).

*PHILS POV*

And he does the last thing I'd ever think he'd do, he picks me up and puts my back to the wall and starts to make out with me.

WHAT, WHAT, WHAT IS HAPPENING?

I kiss back and run my hands through his hair. He turns around with me in his arms and brings me to the bed and we lie down breaking the kiss. "Can we just sleep?" I whisper into Dan's ear, "Course." He whispers back and we cuddle up, falling into a peaceful sleep.

-

I wake up the next morning with a feel of emptiness, no warmth, no Dan.

I crawl out of Dan's bed and search around the dorm for him. No where.

Where could he be?

I walk to the kitchen and see a note on the counter and I pick it up.

The note reads, "Went out, needed some fresh air. I'll be back soon xx" I smile and get breakfast ready for when he arrives home.

-

Dan arrives home and I run to his side and hug him. He hugs back weakly. "Hey you alright, Bear?" I ask holding him close. "Y-yeah, of course." He stutters.

He's lying, he's hiding something. I can tell...

Later that day Dan and I sit cuddled up watching Free. "I-I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick." He says, standing up leaving me with an emptiness like this morning. "Okay, hurry back." I sigh and pause the show.

Before he goes to the bathroom he grabs a glass of water and then heads to the bathroom. Alright then.

After about 3 minutes he's still not back.
I start to get worried so I stand up and stretch then walk to the bathroom.

I knock quietly, "Dan, are you okay in there?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm fine." He chokes. Is he crying?! "Dan can I come in?" I try to sound as unintimidating as I can because I know he's very sensitive. "Yeah." I hear a loud sob and I open the door to see him bent over the toilet, puking. "Dan! What's wrong?!" I whisper and wrap my arms around his waist from behind.

"I went to a therapist today." He whispers.
"That's great but... Where'd you get the money to do that?" I ask, concerned. "I-" he stops himself and pukes up a bit more and I pat his back, trying to help. "I stole it from my parents bank account." He turns around, jumps into my arms and sobs into my shoulder. "Dan.. You could've just asked me for money, you didn't have to steal it." I sigh and hold him closer.

"Are you mad?" He cries, wetting my shoulder. "No, no I'm not mad."

I just want him to be okay.

"Are you disappointed?" He sniffs. "No, I love you." The words spill from my mouth. I pause and the whole world seems to stop. He backs away so our faces are facing each other and he grabs my cheeks. "I love you too." And he hugs me to where I think my insides could spill out. "What did the therapist say?" I ask and he freezes and hesitates.

"They said I'm bipolar and I need to take medicine." He sniffs and pulls away to see my reaction. "That would explain the outburst from last night.." I sigh. "Are you angry that I didn't tell you?" He searches for my eyes to meet his. "No, I'm proud of you for getting help but I'm paying back your parents." I chuckle. "You don't have to, I will. I'm the one who took it." He says as he puts a hand on my shoulder. "Whatever but wanna go get some food?" I ask. "Uh-sure." And with that I take his hand in mine and we get on our way.