Paranoid Sequel: Chapter Ten

Phil woke up, hearing the aggressive rain pour down on his window. He groaned, wishing it would be bright, and nice out today.

He rolled out of bed and walked into the living room, seeing Dan making some coffee.

"Coffee?" Dan asked.

"Sure." Phil replied.

After Dan was finished making coffee for the both of them, he took a seat next to Phil on the couch, handing him his drink.

The two didn't really know what to say. The silence was becoming too awkward so Dan tried to make it less awkward.

"How did you sleep?" Dan asked, taking a sip of coffee after.

Phil shrugged. "I don't know, okay I guess."

"That's a lie." Dan said, looking at the floor.

More silence.

"Yeah, okay you want the truth?" Phil says, placing his mug onto the little coffee table in front of them.

Before Dan could respond, Phil starts to speak.

"I slept awful. I was twisting and turning, because I don't even know what to do," he explained, "you just hop back into my life, everything is going so fast."

"I know Phi-"

"NO! You fucking don't!"  Phil shouts, smacking his hands onto his thighs. "You keep messing with my shitting head, I don't even know if I love you anymore! My mind tells me yes but my gut says no!" He's hitting his head now, screaming at Dan and trying not to cry.

Dan just watches in guilt.

"You cheated on me, many times, and I'm so fucking sick, IM SO SICK OF BEING SICK!" Phil bursts out sobbing. "I don't know what to do."

Dan doesn't know what to do, or say either. Should he hug him? Tell him he's sorry again?

"I think you should move out." Phil states. "I need time to think and figure out what my mind is doing before it self-destructs itself."

"Okay."