Chapter #18

(A/N: I hope this makes up for ruining your life).

*PHILS POV*

I slowly put my hand on the door handle of Dan's room and took a deep breath and opened it to see Dan with his knees to his chest, crying on the phone.

My face dropped.

I hate seeing him like this, and I can't stand it.
I run to him and hug him, he instantly wraps his arms around my waist and sobs into my chest.

"I'm so sorry." He cried. "Stop, it's fine. Shh.." I held his head close to my heart. "I forgive you, I love you." I whispered. "I-I love you too." He whispered and held me closer.

-

The day went by and I just sat with Dan.
Everything felt okay again and I never want this feeling to leave.

Dan gets to come home when he's feeling better but he has to go to his therapist every Monday, Thursday and Saturday. I will do anything if it means he's happy.

-

*DANS POV*

Phil left to sneak me in some McDonald's, he said he'd be back in about an hour but it feels like it's been a million, I miss him.

I went off in a daze but was distracted by a figure coming in through the door.

It was dark, huge and it had pausing red eyes, long fingers and black finger nails that were sharper than Andy Biersack's jawline.

I couldn't move, like I was paralyzed.

I tried to scream or make some sort of sound, but I couldn't until I was shaken out of the daze when Phil arrived with my dinner.

"You alright?" He chuckled, getting a table for me to eat on. "Oh-oh yeah, I was just daydreaming.." Okay that was awkward.

"Wanna listen to music?" Phil asked while getting his phone from his backpack he packed since I wasn't stable to go home just yet. "Sure." I replied as he hit shuffle.

Touchin on my by 3OH!3.

"Oh my god.." Phil laughed.
"WHEN DID YOU BUY THIS!?" He shouted, a bit. "I don't know!? It's jammy!" I chuckled and waved my arms around crazily.

"We're not listening to this oh my gosh!" He laughed, changing the song. But before I could protest, ohhh my jam came on.

Young Volcanoes by Fall Out Boy.

"Oi!" I shouted.
Phil chuckled as he took a bite of his fries.

I jumped up and started dancing, standing on my bed. "Sit down you're gonna hurt yourself!" Phil chuckled, tapping my leg.

"Dude, I think I'll be fine." I said and danced weirdly, causing me to tangle my foot in my duvet, making me fall face first on the hard hospital floor. "Ouch..." I mumbled. "Told you..." Phil said, sass in his voice and taking a bite of his burger, laughing then choking on it a bit.

"Good job." I laughed sarcastically. "Hey, don't get sassy with me, you just fell face first on the floor."

"Touché.." I laughed, getting back in bed, finishing my food.