Chapter #45

(A/N: Hey, sorry if I don't write for a while. It's my birthday and I am going on vacation for a while. So I might not update!)

*PHILS POV*

I woke up, a warm feeling in my heart and I looked down to see Dan in my arms. I smiled to myself.

I slid out of bed, trying my hardest to not wake Dan, but failed. "Good morning." Dan said, sleep in his voice. "Morning, Dan." I smiled and hugged him, tight.

"What're you doing?" He asked, stretching at the same time. "I'm gonna make some breakfast, want some?" I asked.

"Sure!" He smiled and hopped out of bed, grabbing my hand and we made our way to the kitchen.

I put my music on shuffle and Polarize by Twenty One Pilots came on, making Dan jump up, and sing the words.

I walked over to the stove and started cooking some eggs while Dan danced crazily to the beat of the song.

"You're insane." I chuckled. "I know!" Dan giggled and fell softly into the couch, out of breath. "Is the food almost done?" Dan asked. "Yeah, almos-" I got cut off when I burnt my hand on the pan. "Ouch!" I yelped.

"What's happened?" He laughed. "I got burnt, it's not funny!" I groaned. "I'm sorry, you just sounded funny." He giggled and ran to my side. "Whatever. Does it look bad?" I asked.

"Eh.. No." He said. "What are you talking about?! It's burnt really bad!" I said while I pushed Dan out of my way and ran my hand under some cold water from the sink.

"Sorry.." Dan said, sass in his voice.

He walked over and plopped onto the couch with a big sigh. "Are you okay or something?" I asked. "Shut up..." He groaned and stood up, running to his bedroom with a loud slam at the door.

What the heck?

I sighed and turned off the sink, finished making breakfast and shouted to Dan. "Dan! Your breakfast is done!" No answer.

"Breakfast is done!" I shouted once more. "Dan?!"

I put our breakfast down and walked to Dans room. I knocked on his door three times and still no answer.

"Dude, are you okay?" I said and tried opening the door to find that it was locked. "Dan! Let me in please, you're scaring me! Are you alright?!" I banged and tried to break down the door.

Still no answer.

"OPEN IT UP, OH MY GOD!" I screamed.

I heard a faint sob from inside the room. "Dan please.." I sighed and stopped freaking out.

"You're scaring me. I'm sorry if I said something to make you upset, just please forgive me for whatever I did." I pleaded.

I heard another sob from inside.

"Backup." I said.

I took a deep breath, backed up and ran into the door, making it break down.

And what I saw was something I've never wanted to picture...