Chapter #53

*PHILS POV*

My eyes closed hard once they reached one.

But I felt nothing.

I opened my eyes slowly to see a laughing Chris and I looked over to Dan who was already looking at me with the same look as myself.

Pj was a giggling mess and I was so confused.

"So umm..." Dan said quietly. "Are you gonna kill us... Or??"

"No! We're not murder's. I can't believe you thought we would actually kill you, two." Pj said in disgust.

I was speechless, I could tell Dan was as well.

So many thoughts raced throughout my mind.

Dan is actually alive.
Chris and Pj kidnapped us both.
I just almost died. I'm tied to a bed.

Ect.

"Let's go, Peej." Chris said as he started walking to the door. He walked out, Pj following then stopping.

He walked up to me and untied the ties and my eyes widened. He then made his way to Dan and did the same.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. "Chris is gonna kill you guys if you don't get out soon. There is a door down the hall then turn left and you'll see a door, go through it and contact the police." He said and ran out the door.

I looked to Dan and he jumped into my arms. "I'm so sorry!" He cried.

"Are you real?" I asked, feeling stupid as heck. "Yeah, w-why?" He said, looking deep into my eyes. "No reason." I sighed.

I started to sob because I realized, Dan was in my arms. I was holding him. He was right here.

"Where were you for three years?" I whispered into his ear. "Away..." He whispered. "Why did you leave me?" I asked. "I thought I made you sad, so I left. I thought you'd be happier if I was gone, out of your life..I told the doctors to tell you I was gone..." He sighed. "I know, I know. It was a stupid thing to do, and I can't explain how sorry and how guilty I feel. It kills me everyday." He confessed.

I had no words.

"I love you so much. You made my life worth living for, you brought me happiness every, single, day, Dan." I cried into his shoulder and hugged him tighter. "The only thing that upset me was not having you by my side 24/7!" I cried.

"I-I'm so sorry, Phil, honestly!" He got as close as possible to me that I could hardly breathe, but I didn't mind.

"I missed you so much, I can't put it into words. I've never been so relieved!" I sobbed as I hugged him close.

"I'm so, so, sorry.." He sniffed.

"We should get going." He said as he got off from my lap and put out his hand for me to grab it.

I took it and kissed him on the lips and we got on our way.

I opened the door slowly and we both looked both ways to see if anybody was around.

Thankfully, nobody was there and God was on our side.

We quietly made our way down the long hall and went left, like Pj told us.

We saw the door and ran up to it.

We both pushed it open and an alarm went off.

"What the-"

"STOP WHERE YOU ARE!" A voice from behind us said and we looked back to see Chris with a gun in his hands.

It all happened in slow motion.

I gripped Dan's hand and watched as Chris pulled the trigger and I closed my eyes.

Next thing I know, bang.