Chapter #62

(A/N: You guys should know by now the happiness in this story won't last long, I'm sorry).

*PHILS POV*
*Trigger warning, involves guns...sorta? Just a reference to a past chapter*

"Phil... Phil wake up." I heard a whisper and opened my eyes to see Dan right in front of me lying down.

"I'm scared." He admitted. I glanced at the window and it was still dark out so I assumed it was really early in the morning. "Why?" I asked. "I thought I heard something knock on the door."

"Someone probably knocked on the wrong d-" Just then I heard what seemed to be a kick at the door. Both of our eyes widened.

We stood up quickly and heard another loud bang at the door. I grabbed my phone and Dan's hand. I bolted down the hall and into the bathroom.

I shut the door behind us and locked it, sitting down in the bath and Dan sat in my lap as I dialed 999 only to be notified I had no service.

"No service." I wanted to cry. If this person or whatever was out there were to come in, I don't know if I can keep Dan safe. And that's scary.

Dan turned around and hugged me, resting his head in the crook of my neck. I could feel his heart beat getting faster and it was worrying. "Everything's okay." I whispered.

After many minutes of silence there was another loud sound of someone trying to break in and it sounded like the door was kicked down. Dan and so I jumped and that's when he lost it.

He started crying, hyperventilating and shaking so much that I couldn't keep him still. "Shhhh..shh.." I tried to hold him still because when he's scared, he's loud and it isn't a good time for being loud. "You have to be calm and if you're calm, we'll be okay, Bear." I told him. "Everything will be okay..." I whispered and he nodded.

As we sat in the tub with the curtain closed, there was the sound of glass breaking and that made Dan just shake even harder. My heart was beating so fast it felt like I had been running a marathon.

"You're scared." Dan mumbled. "What?" I asked. "You're scared, I didn't know you got scared." He said, looking at me with those brown eyes. "Everyone gets scared." I stated. He just nodded. "And that's okay." I finished.

There wasn't anymore sounds for the rest of the night but we were too petrified to go check, or even peak and see if anyone was actually out there. We ended up sleeping in the tub. Dan lied on my chest with his hands around the back of my neck and head in the crook of my neck as I rested my arms on his back and held him close.

-

I woke up with a stiff neck and opened my eyes to see Dan still resting on my chest and I smiled.

He is actually comfortable to cuddle with me again.

Dan opened his eyes and he looked so happy. "What is it?" I asked, chuckling. "I remember." He stated.

It felt like my heart stopped for a second. "Remember what?" I grinned with wide eyes. "I remember you... Pj." He said and all excitement that I had flew away. "What?" I said and dropped my hands off from his back. "I remember now, Pj! I lov-" I stopped him there. "I'm Phil. Pj's not here..." I stated. His face dropped. "I thought you were P-"

"No, I'm not Pj, he's dead." I instantly felt bad for saying that and when I said it, Dans eyes filled with tears and he got out of the tub and looked at me for a second, a look of glaring disgust.

"Oh yeah... You killed him." He growled and walked out of the bathroom with a slam at the door.

I didn't kill Pj... Did I?

It was all an accident.

But I was the one who was driving and got into that accident.

But Chris is the one who shot him...

But he was alive and I didn't get to him in time.

And that was my last thought before I stood up and walked to my room, finding a knife and doing what I had to do.

Something I should've done a long time ago.