Chapter #34

(A/N: I'm sorry this chapter might be a little freaking scary and just... haha... LOVE YOU ALL PLEASE DONT HATE ME, AHAHA...aha... Ahhh... I feel so bad, bye).

*PHILS POV*

I got into my car after talking to Dan and drove off. I listened to Falling In Reverse on my way to pick up Dan.

He really needs to be more careful, I can't keep up with him. He's always getting left somewhere or lost.

-

I finally reached Iero rd, and saw Dan sitting by a road sign. He appeared to be crying and shaking. I stopped on the side of the road and jumped out of my car and ran to him.

Dan plunged into my arms and shook, crying. "Thank...you." He whispered in between cries. "Shhh.." I whispered and helped him up, still holding him in my arms and helped him into the car.

I got into the drivers seat, grabbed Dan's hand, and started up the car, driving home.

By the time we reached the dorms, Dan had fallen asleep and I smiled to myself and just looked at him for a couple seconds.

I got out of the car and opened Dan's door; I grabbed him bridal style in my arms and shut the door, making my way to our dorm and placing him in his bedroom.

I walked out and made some coffee, sitting on the couch and thought about random crap. I sat there for hours until I heard a scream from Dan's bedroom.

I ran into the bathroom, grabbed Dan's pills and made my way to Dan's room to see him crying, shaking and bleeding thighs.

I screamed and rubbed my eyes and saw him sleeping silently under his covers, snoring quietly.

What the heck...

I just stared.

After a while I walked out from the doorway and sat Dan's pills on the kitchen counter and flopped onto the couch.

About 5 minutes later I got up and grabbed some beer from the fridge and drank three cans in 6 minutes.

I stared at the wall and after about 20 seconds each I would take a swig of beer.

"I'm going insane." I whispered to myself.

"What?" I heard from the hall and looked over to see Dan. But it wasn't Dan at the same time. It only looked like him.. A hell version of him.

His eyes had very visible black rings around them, pale skin and dark hair. He was wearing all white, like he had just escaped an insane asylum. I rubbed my eyes and he was gone.

I shook in fear and confusion.
The phone started ringing and I picked it up almost immediately.

"Heeee-llo?" I slurred. "Hey Phil. I miss you, are you at home?" A familiar voice spoke on the other line. "Who is this?" I asked, scratching my head in confusion. "It's me!" The mystery person cheered. "Who the heck is me?" I sighed. "Fine... You caught me. It's Dan." He laughed. "O-oh.. Why're you calling me? You're right in your bedroom..." I said, looking to the direction of his room.

All I heard was silence for a few seconds then,

"I wanted to prank you. I left a little bit ago, I'm at the gas station. Do you mind picking me up?" Dan asked. "Why the frick are you at a gas station at..." I glanced at the clock, "2am?"

He chuckled. "I was hungry, now hurry."

"Fine... I'll be there soon.."

-

I arrived at the gas station. It was dark and saw no Dan.
I honked my horn a bit and still no sign.

I saw a shadow inside and sighed. "What the heck.." I whispered when I saw Chris Motherfricking Kendall walk out of the dark station.

My eyes widened and I rubbed them to make sure I wasn't dreaming, and oh boy.. I wasn't dreaming this time. "WHAT THE HHHH..FRRIICCKK!" I screamed and jumped out of the car, walking slowly up to Chris.

He looked healthy, he didn't look like a zombie. So that's a good sign. "What.. I-I.. You were.. I-wha... DEAD!"

Chris chuckled and crossed his arms and walked close to me. I blacked away as he got closer. "It's me, Dan!" He giggled. "You're not Dan... You're Chris... I-I thought you were dead man. Peej called and told me you died in a car accident.." I said unsurely. "Fine... I'm not Dan. Wanna know why I'm not dead?"

"Sure..."

"I faked my death. I made Pj call you and tell you guys I was dead... For many reasons." He explained. "Why would you do that? You ruined my life dude, I thought you were gone!" I started to tear up and I tried to hold back the tears, but failed and they flooded my vision. "I'm sorry, baby." He said and walked closer to me. "Get away you creep!" I shouted and got into my car and drove away as fast as I could and before I knew it, the front of my car collided with a truck.