Paranoid Sequel: Chapter Fifteen

oh my god hi everyone. i am so sososo sorry for not posting. my laptop won't freaking work so i can't write on there, my ipod has been broken for ages now and won't even charge. i am currently on the family computer in the living room. NOBODY IN MY FAMILY CAN KNOW I WRITE FANFIC OMG,, its 4am and i hope nobody comes in here. im rly freaked out too bc its so dark out but im listening to lana del rey, hoping she'll bless me with her orgasmic vocals. 

Phil sat on the edge of the bed for hours, just waiting for Dan to come and explain everything to him.

He had finally had enough and burst through the door. "DAN!" He shouts, walking into the living room.

Nobody there.

Phil's eyes widen in disbelief. He shakes his head, anger boiling. 

"I've had a fucking 'nough." 

Phil stomps back into the bedroom, packing his bags once again. This time he's had enough, he is fucking done with Dan's lying. He is done feeling done. 

Being with Dan isn't what he should be doing. He can find somebody better. He deserves better. He knows Dan has issues, but it's becoming too much and Phil is fed the shit up. Phil doesn't know what to believe anymore. Dan says he's okay but, is he really?

After Phil is done packing, he grabs his phone and headphones. He puts on Queen of Disaster by Lana Del Rey, hoping her orgasmic vocals will calm his nerves. He slips on a sweat shirt and starts walking out of the house, tears filling his vision.

By now it was light out, he was walking as rain started to fall. Perfect weather for the mood he was in. 

He'd reached town by now, just walking, letting the music drown out his sorrows, still crying but he didn't really know why. 

Phil was the kind of person who needed a reason for everything, even the littlest things that don't even cross other people's minds. 

For instance; say there was a tapestry on the wall. He needed a reason for that to be there; there had to be a reason for it being in that particular spot, right? Even if it meant it was there for memory reasons or it just plain looked good there. 

And right now, he didn't need a reason for his crying, other than it just felt good. It just felt good to get away for what was drowning him, to be in control.