Paranoid Sequel: Chapter Eight

A week had passed, but Phil only seemed to get sadder.

What was happening? He thought this was best? Why was he so stupid?!

Wilbert and Bertie were trying their hardest to cheer Phil up. They took him out to eat, went to fun places, even bought him stuff to try and make him happy.

Phil was lying in bed when he realized, he was doing the same shit as Dan did to him, to Wilbert and Bertie. He didn't want to become that low, if he did he would never forgive himself.

He didn't want to live like this, being spoiled just because he's sad, sad about something he'll most likely be over in a year.

He packed his bags, said his goodbyes and headed home.

-

Phil got a bus home, he was dropped off. He went inside and felt happy to be there. It felt safe to him, the air was clear and new seeming. As many bad memories there are here, he loved this place too much to let it all go to someone else.

He unpacked his belongings and placed them in his closet. Not much of Dan's things were there, just some shirts and a couple pairs of pants, but that was it. He figured he moved out or something, but he didn't want to worry too much.

It was around 6 PM when Phil had to use the bathroom, he looked at the bathtub seeing that it was wet, as if someone had used it. He shook his head and didn't think too much of it.

-

Life was lonely here. Alone. Nobody to talk to. A part of him thought this might've been a mistake but another part of him wanted to be here and wouldn't allow him to leave again... As if he was  subconsciously waiting for someone to come home...